What can be compared to mother's milk? Of course, for the newborn is the most important and most important product. But, to my great regret, not all mothers have the opportunity to nurse the baby naturally, then the milk mixtures come to the rescue. But their choice is a very difficult and very serious matter.
- Variety of mixtures Nutrilon
- Nutrilon Omneo
Variety of mixtures Nutrilon
Nutrilon is a full-fledged dry infant formula that provides infant feeding from birth to six months of age. By the nature of absorption in the gastrointestinal tract and composition, its content is almost identical to breast milk.
Ingredients: vegetable oils, skimmed milk powder, lactose, taurine, dry demineralized whey, choline, minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
- Nutrilon 2 is a full-fledged dry milk formula intended for feeding children aged 6 months and over. At the same time, this compound can be used for feeding babies at the moment of transition from breast feeding and / or to continue the standard milk formula used from the moment of birth, for example, Nutrilon. For all that, Nutrilon 2 is used when there is a shortage of iron in a child's body. In particular, this nutrition is effective in anemia and latent iron deficiency.
Ingredients: corn syrup, partially skimmed milk powder, vegetable oil, microelements, minerals, vitamins and vanilla flavor.
- Nutrilon Low-lactose is a full-fledged infant formula. This food has a low lactose content and is used to feed children from birth.
Ingredients: vegetable oils, corn syrup, partially skimmed milk powder, microelements, whey protein, taurine, minerals and vitamins.
- Nutrilon Antireflux is a full-fledged infant formula, which is used to feed babies with regurgitation syndrome. This product is used from birth.
Ingredients: lactose, maltodextrin, partially skimmed milk, thickener( carob beans), choline, taurine, trace elements, minerals, vegetable oils and vitamins.
- A mixture of Nutrilon Soy is made using a soy protein isolate and is a full-fledged infant formula. This composition is used to feed babies from the moment of their birth. In Nutrilon Soy, there are no components of cow's milk, gluten and sucrose. This food is used for the following diseases: ulcerative colitis, allergies to cow's milk proteins, galactosemia, irritable bowel syndrome, gluten intolerance, Crohn's disease, decreased or zero activity of the enzyme lactase, observed in the presence of acute and chronic enteritis, and also during the dietary therapy givenwith acute and chronic diarrhea.
- Nutrilon Pepti TCS is a complete semi-elemental therapeutic mixture, based on 100% hydrolyzate of whey protein together with triglycerides having a medium-length carbon chain. The composition is used to feed babies with special dietary needs from one year and older. It lacks lactose and gluten.
Nutrilon Pepti TCS is used in the presence of allergic skin damage, Crohn's disease, deep prematurity, celiac disease, cystic fibrosis, enterocolitis and long-term diarrheal syndrome.
Nutrilon Omneo is a prophylactic mixture of a new generation. This food is used to feed babies from the moment of birth, who suffer from minor digestive disorders, for example, regurgitation, colic and constipation. At the heart of this mixture is an easily digestible and partially hydrolyzed whey protein.
The presence in Nutrilon Omneo of a thickener allows to cope with an easy form of regurgitation. This remedy is effective in the syndrome of the "hungry child", which is characterized by rapid emptying of the stomach.
- partially hydrolysed protein,
- glucose syrup,
- esterified vegetable oils,
- dietary fiber( galactooligosaccharides, polyfructose),
- trace elements andL-carnitine.
Nutrilon Omneo 2 is designed for feeding children in the age range of 6-12 months. This mixture is designed to support kids who have a risk of developing allergies. Thanks to Nutrilon Omneo 2, you can prevent the development of colic, constipation and regurgitation. This mixture contains essential nutrients and important vitamins.
Tell your friends!