Disease acute pancreatitis is an inflammatory-degenerative process in the pancreas, accompanied by severe pain. After revealing the symptoms of acute pancreatitis, treatment should be started as soon as possible, so that irreversible processes do not start. Along with medical preparations for acute pancreatitis, folk treatment is also performed - at times quite effective and, in any case, more sparing than medicamental.
Symptoms and diagnosis of acute pancreatitis
As a result of various infections( dysentery, hepatitis and even mumps), stomach, duodenal, vascular disorders in the pancreas, frequent overeating or massive alcoholization, trauma,sulfonamides, paracetamol. ..) a person can have inflammation of the pancreas.
The main signs of acute pancreatitis are acute pains of a raspberry character in the upper left half of the abdomen, often surrounding the character, giving to the left shoulder, to the heart area, behind the sternum, as well as bloating, nausea and even vomiting. Sometimes, instead of pain, a person suddenly begins to feel "wolfish appetite"( this is the so-called pain equivalent).
When diagnosing acute pancreatitis, the main diagnostic criterion is a kind of "rupture" between the severity of a patient's complaints, the acuity of pain and palpation, a painless or slightly painful abdomen.
Drugs in the treatment of acute pancreatitis
Of course, with the pancreas "" jokes are bad. "At the first signs of its inflammation it is necessary to apply for help as quickly as possible to specialists( therapists, gastroenterologists, surgeons).
But if for some reason you currently can not do this, then at least start to fight this disease yourself:
1. To help with acute pancreatitis was effective, bed rest is necessary.
2. It is highly desirable for a maximum pancreas discharge for 3-4 days( and sometimes up to a week) to refuse to eat( but without forgetting about the need to take a liquid - up to 2-2.5 liters per day).
2. If you can not get medical treatment recommendations, you can start taking no-shpa, nospalgina or baralgina to relieve or even completely stop the pain.
Drug treatment for acute pancreatitis is a drug therapy festalom, mezim, panzinormom or pancreatin, kreon( dosage of 10 000).
What to do in case of acute pancreatitis: folk remedies
If you do not know what to do with acute pancreatitis, use the following recommendations.
1. In the event that there are no pharmacy analgesic drugs at hand, it is possible to prepare a decoction of bean pods with blueberry leaves. For what you need 1 tablespoon of their mixture to pour 1 cup of boiling water, and then boil for 5 minutes, after which, a little chilling, take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
2. Since jelly, prepared from sprouted oats, has especially healing properties for getting rid of pancreatitis, it is necessary to start drinking it from the 3rd-4th day of the disease. To prepare this jelly, you must first sort out the oats, then dunk it and put it in a warm place. After the second day it begins to germinate, it must be rinsed, dried, and then ground. Then the resulting flour is diluted with cold water, pour all this mass with boiling water and boil for 1-2 minutes. Next, you need another 20 minutes to insist the cooked beverage. Then strain and drink the jelly on an empty stomach( only in a freshly prepared form!).
3. For treatment in acute pancreatitis, it is good to drink chicory daily( brewing it like coffee) in half with milk of minimum fat content. But it is desirable to do this only when the pain subsides, as well as in the absence of nausea and the urge to vomit.
4. Useful cucumber discharge days: you should eat for 6 meals during the day, 3.5 kg of cucumbers and nothing else to eat, but only to drink water( preferably mineral water) as needed.
And more: in order to avoid exacerbations of pancreatitis, it is recommended to take medicinal herbs.
1. Mix the herbs of elecampane and sequins, as well as mint leaves in equal parts. Then 3 tablespoons of the collection pour 1.5 cups of boiling water and boil 3-4 minutes in a sealed container. Further insist for at least half an hour, then take 50 ml 3 times a day 1 hour after eating.
2. An effective folk remedy for acute pancreatitis: pour 3 tablespoons of herbs elecampane and stripes and leaves of coltsfoot in a 1: 2: 1 ratio with half a liter of water, boil 4 minutes, insist in a sealed container for 2 hours, and thentake small sips in a warm form for 30 minutes before eating.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of calendula 1 cup of boiling water, wrap for 6-8 hours, then strain and take a third of the glass before eating.
4. And one more recipe for the treatment of acute pancreatitis by folk remedies: take 3 pieces of mint leaves and dill fruits, 2 parts of hawthorn and immortelle flowers, and 1 part of chamomile flowers;5 g of the resulting mixture pour 1 cup of boiling water, warm in a boiling water bath for 30 minutes, press for 1 hour, then squeeze and take 50 ml three times a day 1 hour after eating.
Prevention of acute pancreatitis
In the future, certain food restrictions must be observed: reducing the amount of eaten flour and sweet, and eliminating fried and alcohol, canned and marinated products, spicy spices and seasonings, smoked products, bananas, grapes, as well as coffee, cocoa and sodawater. It's also a good idea to include marine cabbage in your diet, containing such important elements necessary for the proper functioning of the pancreas, such as nickel and cobalt. Soups should be prepared on vegetable broths, eggs are better to eat soft-boiled or baked in the form of omelets, you can eat lean fish, lean meat. From dairy products you can eat fresh cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir, biokefir, low-fat cheese. Cereals( oatmeal, buckwheat, semolina) it is desirable to cook on water, and then to wipe. Potatoes, carrots, zucchini, pumpkin, beets are useful, but it is better to wipe them first, and then bake.
For the prevention of acute pancreatitis, try to avoid "beyond" stressful effects, learn to remove emotional stress.