A diet for dyskinesia
A well-chosen diet is the key to an excellent well-being and effective work of the whole organism, which allows to purify naturally internal organs, remove toxins from the body, normalize weight and improve metabolic processes.
Diet for biliary dyskinesia allows to optimize the patient's condition, eliminate the factors that caused the development of this ailment. Dyskinesia is a whole group of diseases that are characterized by disorders of motor functions. Violations of the coordination of movement in time and space, the wrong intensity of certain parts of organs and systems. Suffer the intestines, gallbladder, biliary tract.
Hypermotor dyskinesia can occur on the background of prolonged fasting and lack of necessary nutrients in the diet. Such a process can be observed in many models and mannequins.
Diet for biliary dyskinesia
To eliminate the painful symptoms of maladies, dietitians have developed a special system based on the principles of separate nutrition. The diet does not have strict limitations, most importantly, do not saturate the stomach before dumping and do not neglect high-calorie foods.
- It is necessary to eat a little, take food 5-6 times a day in small portions, in breaks for 3-4 hours.
- Portions should not be more than 300 gr, it is better to use kitchen scales, so as not to be mistaken with the result.
- Hot and cold food can cause discomfort in the stomach, and therefore all food should always be at room temperature, not higher than the temperature of the human body.
- Food should be ground or chopped. Meat must be passed through a meat grinder.
- Fruits are served in baked or grated form.
- Freshly prepared juices should be diluted with water.
- To eat in the diet are more cereals, which will stimulate the digestive process. Millet in the process of exacerbation is not recommended.
- Vegetable unrefined oil - 1 g per day.
- Sugar - not more - 30 gr. You can use honey, as well as put dried fruit in porridge.
- Bread from coarse grinding, no more than 150 gr per day. It is better to refuse white varieties, only black or whole grains.
A diet for biliary dyskinesia in adults suggests frequent consumption of protein foods - meat. It is recommended to give preference to low-fat varieties: rabbit, beef, chicken breast, turkey.
An approximate menu for one day can be as follows:
250g skim( but not more than 5%) cottage cheese.
250g boiled chicken without skin. A glass of skim milk.
- two hard boiled eggs,
- Bulgarian pepper,
- low-fat cheese.
One glass of kefir.200g of cottage cheese.
If you follow a diet for dyskinesia of the gallbladder, you should pay special attention to the abundant drink, it can be ordinary tea with a minimum amount of sugar, broths of dogrose, corn stigmas, senna, pure mineral water without gases.
Basics of feeding the patient
You can not use fatty broths, fats, fresh vegetables for dyskinesia, which irritate the gastric mucosa, sharp spices, mayonnaise and ketchup, smoked foods, alcohol and other low-alcohol drinks, strong tea and coffee, juice and chocolate. And also sparkling water, semi-finished products, millet cereals, legumes, all kinds of mushrooms, fresh bread, confectionery, fatty sour-milk products, butter.
With this disease, diet No. 5 is applied, with the help of which it is possible to restore the desired level of fat and cholesterol metabolism. Keep it for a long time, a year and a half and two, change the diet and enter additional meals can be only after consulting a doctor. From a diet with dyskinesia of the gallbladder, you need to go out very carefully.
Gradually increasing the amount of food consumed per day.
Of course, you should exclude all the flour, both during and after the diet. For the time of release, use berry fruit and apple juice, but only without adding sugar to them.
Diet for biliary dyskinesia in children
The first step is a parental conversation with a child, during which it is necessary to convey information that from your favorite sweets and other sweets for a while you will have to give up. Forget about ice cream, fast food, carbonated drinks, chewing gum. Cold dishes are prohibited.
But what products and dishes can be used to treat dyskinesia biliary tract:
- vegetable soups, cereals, vegetarian borscht;
- low-fat meat, fish, poultry, steam cutlets, meatballs, pelmeni;
- rice and buckwheat porridge;
- pasta with boiled vegetables;
- curd casseroles;
- dairy products of low fat content;
- steam omelettes;
- whole wheat bread and crackers.
From desserts it is allowed to eat ripe berries of strawberries, strawberries, drink fruit juices, compotes, jelly, make a fruit-fruit smoothie with the addition of honey. A little can be pastille, caramel, jam.
All heavy food will cause pain and cramps in the stomach, and therefore it is important to strictly say no to empty carbohydrates and fats. When the period of exacerbation is behind, you can diversify the diet by adding more fat in the dishes. When the patient's condition is normal, it is important to gradually get out of the diet gradually( under the supervision of the attending doctor).
Medicinal herbs and collections are great for the treatment of hypomotor dyskinesia, favorably affect the body's nettle, buckthorn bark, rose hips, birch buds, currant leaves. These broths have a laxative effect, stimulate intestinal motility.
The diet prescribed by the doctor for dyskinesia allows to normalize all functions of the intestine parts, normalize the work of internal organs, remove toxins and harmful radicals, stabilize the body and improve the patient's well-being.
Take care of your health and seek medical help in a timely manner!