Diet for liver disease
Health is one of the most important components of a happy life! And now you will learn how to take care of your liver and how to lead a "hepatic diet".
The liver is one of the most industrious organs that we never leave without work. By faithfully serving our body, the liver, sometimes, loses a part of the cells "on the battlefield".And, despite this, staunchly holds! If you have the following symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Greyish or yellowish skin tone;
- Bitterness in the mouth;
- Darkening of the color of urine;
then urgently start to follow a diet with liver disease.
Basics of a diet for a liver for every day:
- Forget about usual breakfasts dinners and suppers! Eat often, but slightly( up to 6 times a day);
- Use grated or cooked food;
- A categorical ban on fried foods!
- Eat warm food! Neither cold, nor hot, but warm;
- Add to your diet more foods with fiber.
A person in the daily diet should have about 80 grams of protein. The lack of protein can lead to cirrhosis of the liver! It is better to feed your body with proteins by eating dairy products.
The amount of carbohydrates in the daily diet should not be less than 400-450 g. But there is a rule: carbohydrates should only be those that are easily digested. Restriction of such carbohydrates can lead to obesity of the liver.
Previously, the dieticians had a stereotype that the most important enemy of the diseased liver is fat. But, now there is another opinion: you can consume fats, but observe the measure. If the treatment of your illness passes without any complications, then a gram of 90 fats a day will not do harm. But it should be borne in mind that of the total amount of consumed fats, most should be related to animal fats. Fats can be thanked for helping to improve the exchange of vitamins, which, in turn, are fat-soluble.
Diet for a sick liver and pancreas - nutrition basics
A strict diet for liver disease is the best assistant for this disease. A small set of rules:
- The use of lean in the form of minced meat( strictly!);
- Cooked chicken is allowed to eat whole chunks;
- Fish should always be fresh and lean( also with cottage cheese);
- You can only eat white bread. Black bread is banned. It is not recommended to eat fresh bread, it is better to dry it;
- Eating eggs is limited only by protein and strictly only in the form of an omelet;
- You are allowed to drink milk;
- Use of soups on a milk basis or on vegetable decoctions;
- Raw vegetables should be grated before use.
It is strictly forbidden to eat during a diet for pains in the liver:
- Meat with high fat content( lamb and pork, goose and duck);
- All fried food;
- Sturdy broth;
- Smoked and canned food;
- Dishes from kidney, liver or brain;
If you are a fan of pickles and marinades, greens and vegetables, which contain essential oils of garlic, radishes, radishes, bread, sorrel and spinach - forget about them forever! Avoid eating wheat, cereals, dough, coffee, creams, chocolate and cocoa. Alcohol is banned! In the heat and not only, it is forbidden to drink carbonated drinks and ice cream.
For better liver function, it is recommended to consume at least 2 apples a day( with skin).Baked apples will also be useful, tk.they contain vegetable fibers.
Omelet with carrots and apples
So, take 3-4 eggs, 100 g sour cream( lean), 1 carrot, 1 apple, cinnamon, salt, 2 tablespoons.vegetable oil.
- My apples and peel. Then cut into slices and heat on vegetable oil;
- We rub the carrots on a coarse grater;
- Beat eggs, add sour cream to them and whisk again. Next, salt to taste and add cinnamon;
- We place carrots and apples on a baking tray, oiled. Fill all omeletnoy mass;
- Bake for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Dried fruits should be used as an alternative to sugar;sugar is harmful to the liver. As you know, dried fruits are very sweet, but they do not contribute to the increase of blood sugar,they contain fructose and glucose. Pectin and vitamins, as well as fiber, have a positive effect on the liver and help to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
Buckwheat porridge with dried apricots
Necessary ingredients: a glass of buckwheat, 100 g of walnuts, 100 g of dried apricots, cinnamon stick, nutmeg in small quantities, salt to taste.
- Wash dried apricots pre-soaked for 30 minutes.
- A little warming buckwheat in the pan( always dry), pour 2 glasses of water and cook until done. When we start cooking we add cinnamon.
- Finely chopped nuts and chopped dried apricots are added to the cereal in the middle of the cooking.
- Add nutmeg, salt, take out cinnamon, when everything is ready. We fill the resulting porridge with butter.
Beets have very strong cleaning properties. With a diseased liver, it is necessary to eat beets in boiled or raw kinds. An excellent stimulator of the liver is betaine, which is contained in beet juice. To clean the liver, it is necessary to drink freshly squeezed juice from beet, apple, cucumber, 0.5 lemon and 2 tablespoons.olive oil.
Salad from raw beetroot
- Beet 1;
- Celery root 1;
- Carrots 1;
- Apple 1;
- Ст.л.olive oil 4;
- Ч.л.mustard soft 1;
- Ст.л.lemon juice 2;
- Ст.л.honey 1;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pure carrots, beets and celery rubbed on a large grater.
- Add the chopped diced apples and mix everything.
- Beat with lemon juice oil, add honey and mustard. All the salt and pepper.
- Before use, add the sauce to the salad.
Green leafy vegetables and whole greens
Chlorophyll, which is found in green salads, helps remove toxins from the liver, and is also a neutralizer for heavy metals and pesticides, plus supplies vitamin E and folate. If you have liver disease, then avoid sorrel and spinach.
Green salad with walnut sauce
- 300 g any green salads;
- Unrefined olive oil 3 tbsp.
- Some walnuts;
- Pineapple juice 50 g.
- Crush nuts in any way;
- Add the juice and butter to the nuts;Washed and dried salads coarsely shred and pour all sauce.
As already mentioned above - when dieting is strictly prohibited the use of fatty meat. But the body needs protein. And therefore, the best way out of this situation is lean turkey meat( possibly another bird).The turkey contains vitamin B3, which is a regulator of the gastrointestinal tract. Phosphorus, selenium, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, vitamins B2, B1, which extract energy from carbohydrates - all this is contained in turkey meat. The turkey is easily digested and therefore is a favorite meat of nutritionists.
Turkey goulash with prunes
- White turkey meat 500 g;
- Prunes 5-6 pieces;
- Ст.л.flour 1;
- Ст.л.butter 2;
- A glass of milk 1;
- Salt, pepper to taste.
- Prunes are pre-soaked for one hour, then cut into strips( thin).
- The turkey is washed, cut into cubes and fried on a small volume of vegetable oil. Solim and pepper.
- Add prunes, a couple of spoons of milk and leave to languish on a small fire.
- Separately, in another bowl, fry the flour in butter until golden brown. We add milk.
- Cook and stir until thick. Next, add the resulting mass to the meat. Tush meat already in sauce until ready.
During a diet for the liver, you must drink at least 5 glasses of hot green tea. In tea, a high content of antioxidants, which purify and heal the liver.
Salt and liquids: norm of consumption
If your liver is not well, then nutritionists recommend consuming about 2 liters of fluid per day. It will be useful to use mors and compotes, juices, mineral fashion, dog-boiled broth. Also, you should monitor how the consumed liquid is excreted from the body. If you notice swelling on your body, you should reduce fluid intake.
Food should not be cooked salty, i.e.salt detains fluid in the body. Salt is better already in a plate. Raisins, figs, dried apricots, prunes - help to remove liquid from the body. Because of its wealth, potassium salts.
To summarize, write down all harmful and useful products for the liver:
- Horseradish, radish, radish;
- Salo and fatty meat;
- Smoked meat;
- Fried in oil;
- Ice cream;
- Products containing preservatives and colorants.
- Not a biscuit cookie. Bread - dried and not fresh;
- Lean meat;
- Boiled or baked fish;
- The highest grade of pasta;
- Not eating 2 eggs a day;
- All kinds of berries and fruits, except very acidic;
- Vegetable soups;
- Low-fat dairy products;
- Juices, tea, decoctions.
The diet for the liver contains a menu of healthy and nutritious foods, overdoing such a diet will help not only restore the liver, but the whole body. It is important to monitor your health and eat less high-calorie foods high in carbohydrates and toxic substances.
Enjoy your appetite and all the best!