Standard lipid-lowering diet: table of products, menu
All about the standard hypolipidemic diet!
Every lady dreams of being a proud owner of beautiful forms. However, not everyone was lucky enough to have a perfect figure by nature. But do not worry, because today there are many ways to lose hateful pounds. One of the most effective ways is diet.
Now on the Internet you can find many kinds of diets. Especially popular among them is lipid-lowering diet food. A hypolipidemic diet means eating foods that lead to a decrease in cholesterol in the blood. From this it can be concluded that the slimming should completely abandon the food rich in carbohydrates, fats and cholesterol.
What foods can I eat with a lipid-lowering diet?
- Frozen and fresh vegetables - tomatoes, cabbage, turnips, cucumbers, zucchini, carrots, patissons, beets. Vegetables can be steamed, baked or stewed. Also from them you can prepare delicious low-calorie salads and soups.
- Various herbs - dill, parsley, basil, spinach, salad.
- Berries and fruits - pears, apples, pineapples, cherries, peaches, currants. These products can be consumed fresh, cook salads or compotes from them.
- Seafood - all low-fat varieties of fish.
- A small number of low-fat varieties of meat - poultry meat and lean beef.
- The hypolipidemic diet does not exclude the use of vegetable oils - olive, rapeseed, sunflower, flaxseed.
- Drinks - green tea, juices without a lot of sugar, fruit drinks, plain water.
People with a small amount of excess weight can include in their diet a little rice on water, rye bread and cereal cereals.
What is better to refuse from a hypolipidemic diet?
- Saturated fats - pork fat, margarine, coconut oil. Salad and fatty meat varieties - mutton, duck, pork, sausages, steaks, canned meat, ham, liver, brains, lungs, meatballs, sausages, brisket. It is also worth giving up skin and red meat of birds.
- The hypolipidemic diet excludes the use of caviar of fish, sturgeon, crayfish and liver of fish.
- Fast food is excluded with any dietary food.
- Any sweets - chocolate, biscuit, marmalade, sweets, marshmallows.
- Flour products - white bread, biscuits, cookies, cakes, crackers.
- Alcoholic and carbonated drinks should also be excluded from their diet.
Basic principles and rules of dietary nutrition.
The standard hypolipidemic diet involves a rational diet. All products entering the body should not only be low-calorie and high-quality, but also diverse. It is necessary to monitor the balance between different fats. The most need to eat polyunsaturated fats, less - animals.
Losing weight in no case should exclude from their diet protein. A lot of this component is found in meat and eggs. All meat products must be lean and cook on a pair and without the skin. If you talk about eggs, then in a week you can eat no more than 3 eggs.
Complex carbohydrates must be ingested regularly and in large quantities. So, for example, experts advise daily to eat at least 400 grams of fresh berries, vegetables and fruits and about 200 grams of various grain products.
lovers of dairy products should be careful. According to the rules of lipid-lowering diet, only low-calorie sour-milk and dairy products can be consumed.
Most often this type of food is prescribed for patients with cardiovascular diseases( myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, cerebral stroke), as well as people who have risk factors for cardiovascular diseases( overweight, elderly age, hereditary predisposition, sugardiabetes, high cholesterol in the blood).
The hypolipidemic diet is slightly different from the standard. In this case, all meat products are best only to boil and serve to the table together with a vegetable garnish. Do not exceed the amount of dietary meat allowed per day( not more than 60 grams).Also a day can be consumed no more than 50 grams of fish or skim cottage cheese.
People with cardiovascular diseases should eat often, but in small portions. So for a day should be at least 4 meals. It is important to ensure that the dinner was no later than 3 hours before going to bed. If after the last meal you still want to eat very much, you can eat carrots, an apple or drink a glass of low-fat kefir.
Bread can be consumed, but in small quantities( no more than 200 gr).It is better to give your preference to stale, bran or rye varieties.
Lipid-lowering diet menu for 3 days:
- Breakfast - a cup of green tea without sugar and 200 g of oatmeal in low-fat milk.
- Breakfast 2nd is a light salad made of fruits and berries.
- Lunch - apple juice and bell pepper stuffed with rice and ground beef( 300 g).
- Snack - 1 pear and 2 toasts with jam.
- Dinner - low-fat red borsch with sour cream( 250 ml).
- Breakfast is a cup of unsweetened black tea and a favorite salad of vegetables. Salad can be filled with olive oil.
- Breakfast of the 2nd - 3 creams and 1 grapefruit.
- Lunch - juice from fresh peaches and 200 grams of buckwheat with boiled breast( 100 g).
- Snack - 250 grams of cottage cheese with dried fruits.
- Dinner - salad from fresh cabbage and 200 gr of baked fish.
- Breakfast - coffee with milk and casserole from apples and cottage cheese( 200 gr).
- Breakfast of the 2nd - green tea and an omelet( no more than 2 eggs).
- Lunch - 2 grain loaves and vegetable soup( 250 ml).
- Snack - a glass of mineral water and a Greek salad( 200 g).
- Dinner - 150 grams of boiled beef and 200 grams of stewed vegetables.
If the hypolipidemic diet is followed correctly, then after a short period of time you can get rid of excess weight, reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood and cleanse your body.