Vitamins for school children: improving memory
School time is a difficult time not only for schoolchildren, but also for their parents. The program changes every year, homework increases. The situation is also complicated by the fact that, in addition to the school, most children attend various groups and sections.
For children to withstand such stresses, they need a balanced diet containing a maximum of vitamins and trace elements. But such products, unfortunately, in most cases are "tasteless" for the fidget. In this case, every mother should take care of quality vitamins for her child.
What tasks should good vitamins do for school children?
- Improve the ability to focus on complex tasks.
- To promote an increase in intelligence.
- Improve memory, enable you to keep in mind a large amount of material.
- Eliminate fatigue and apathy.
For this you need to study the names of vitamins for school children in more detail.
What vitamins will be needed for schoolchildren to improve their physical and mental health?
Of course, the child should receive vitamins from a natural healthy diet. In addition, he must fully rest, play sports, to always be in good shape.
Teenagers need vitamins that improve mental abilities and physical development:
- Vitamin D. This vitamin improves the function of short-term memory. And also participates in the assimilation of fluorine and calcium. With the help of it, vitamins and minerals quickly enter the bloodstream and are absorbed by the body. Prevents the appearance of atherosclerosis, improves the condition of bones and teeth. These vitamins for memory to schoolchildren are present in beef and pork liver, egg yolks, fish, dairy products, potatoes.
- Vitamins of group B. Especially on these vitamins it is necessary to pay attention to parents of pupils of initial classes. To very small children, who recently went to kindergarten, it's hard to concentrate on one thing for a long time. With the help of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid, the emotional state will improve. In addition, they are useful for teenagers who need to keep a lot of information in mind, as they form a strong memory and improve attention. These vitamins for the brain of school children are in beef liver, mushrooms, pine nuts, beans.
- Vitamin C. Its greatest merit - it helps to assimilate the vitamins of group B. In addition, it strengthens the memory of the child, protects the eyesight. In the people it is considered a "local immunostimulant".Supports immunity, preserves health. These vitamins for improving memory for school children are present in black currant, dogrose, bell pepper, lemon.
- Retinol. Also helps not to get sick at the height of colds, like vitamin C. Strengthens the eyesight, nails, teeth, skeleton. On the table, schoolchildren must necessarily have foods rich in retinol: eggs, fish, cucumbers, zucchini, liver.
- Vitamin E. Improves concentration of attention. Nuts, dried apricots, sea buckthorn contain this vitamin in sufficient quantity.
In addition, we should not forget about the minerals that should also be included in the daily diet of the schoolboy: chrome, iodine, molybdenum, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids.
Complexes of vitamins for schoolchildren
Not all children like, for example, liver, fish, dairy products. And forcibly to force daily to eat useful, but unloved food is wrong and fraught with problems in the future. Therefore, parents of such children do not even need to talk about the benefits of vitamins for schoolchildren. How to choose vitamins for schoolchildren? Reviews moms are quite contradictory. But from the set of additives, we can distinguish the following:
- Vitrum Junior. The drug is effective for increased loads and seasonal vitamin deficiencies.
- Pikovitz Fort. Improves concentration, attention, memory. Effective for "maloyezhek" in that it increases appetite.
- Alphabet Schoolboy. Improves brain activity, adapts to the increased demands of the school program, helps strengthen the body's immune forces.
What can I say at last?
In the period of high loads in school, vitamins for memory and attention to schoolchildren are needed more than ever. Carefully follow the baby's nutrition and limit "junk food": chips, soda, crackers, fast food.
But do not get carried away with vitamin complexes, especially if the food is always present in the foods listed above. After all, hypervitaminosis is also harmful to the body, as well as vitamin deficiency.
Learn well and keep a close eye on your well-being!