- How does vitamin E work on the skin?
- Indications and contraindications for the use of vitamin E for facial skin care
- Where is vitamin E contained?
- Rules for the use of vitamin facial masks
- Face mask recipes with vitamin E
It is called the "vitamin of youth and beauty" and is credited with the most wonderful medicinal properties. Despite the fact that this drug( its scientific name - tocopherol, which in Latin means "contributing to the birth"), home cosmetology actively uses it for skin rejuvenation. It is difficult to find any other means that would so effectively and quickly penetrate into the cells and affect the processes that are taking place there. Increasingly, women use vitamin E for the face to hide the first age-related changes, tighten the fading skin, give it firmness and elasticity, smooth wrinkles - to deceive time, in a word. Means on its basis are simple in preparation, and the drug without a prescription can be found in any pharmacy at a very inexpensive price. Is it possible to not take advantage of this miracle and pass by?
How does vitamin E work on the skin?
Before you apply the vitamin E prescription, you need to know how it affects the skin in general and whether it's right for you. First, it can be used inside, which has the most positive effect on the skin condition. Tocopherol in the body promotes the active activity of the female ovaries that produce estrogens. These are the famous hormones that prevent women from aging, permanently preserving their youth and beauty. Secondly, vitamin E can be used externally, and the effect will be no less effective. It accelerates the cellular processes, and the skin under its influence is born anew, acquiring youth, radiance, health, beauty. In all these beneficial properties of vitamin E can be seen in practice.
- slows most of the aging processes that occur with the skin age in adulthood;
- promotes the regeneration( i.e., rejuvenation) of the cells of a fading, aging skin;
- smooths wrinkles;
- tightens the skin, eliminating saggy folds, flews, the second chin( the so-called lifting effect);
- gives the skin elasticity and elasticity, as the production of elastin and collagen fibers increases;
- improves blood circulation, promoting the penetration of sufficient oxygen into the cells.
- gives a boost of vivacity;
- improves the complexion, blushes the cheeks;
- strengthens cell membranes, making the skin resistant to external influences;
- soothes irritations;
- removes traces of fatigue.
- protects cells from invasion and the damaging effects of free radicals that can interfere with the formation of elastin and collagen;
- cleansing properties of vitamin E on the skin are manifested in the fact that it effectively and in the shortest time removes toxins from the cells.
- localizes and then eliminates inflammation;
- eliminates acne;
- prevents the formation of black dots;
- treats acne.
- brightens freckles and other pigmented spots.
- moisturizes, preventing the evaporation of precious moisture from the cells.
- serves as a preventative measure for skin cancers;
- relieves allergy symptoms on the skin( peeling, itching, rash, redness);
- copes with anemia, as it actively protects erythrocytes from destruction, thereby saving the skin of the face from excessive pallor.
This is how the complex action on the cellular processes of vitamin E, forcing them to work in the regime of a 20-year-old organism, even if you are already 40. Learning to apply tocopherol for your skin, you will automatically start the rejuvenation process every time, which will be most clearly reflected inyour appearance. But in what cases can you achieve maximum effect, and when the application of vitamin E can be fraught with negative consequences for the skin?
For any type of skin, a rose oil for the face, which gently cares and rejuvenates.
For sensitive and problematic skin, the use of argan oil will be the best care. Why and how to apply & gt; & gt;
Indications and contraindications to the use of vitamin E for facial skin care
Tocopherol is a medicinal product, and therefore for its use as a cosmetic anti-aging agent there are indications and contraindications that must be strictly observed. For external use as a variety of masks and compresses and internal use, vitamin E is most effective in the following cases:
- 20 to 30 years is an excellent preventive agent for young skin from premature signs of aging;
- from 30 to 40 years, already for more mature skin, tocopherol is a drug against the first age-related changes: sagging folds, small wrinkles, age spots, grayness and yellowness of the skin;
- after 40 years, vitamin E is simply necessary to care for flabby, already senile skin as the most effective anti-aging agent;
- tocopherol also needs to be used to tonify tired skin, which has lost its freshness and healthy appearance;
- he treats the problematic, including the adolescent skin, with all its rashes and inflammations;
- is used for unwanted excessive pigmentation, including the usual freckles and chloasma in pregnancy.
The range of indications for the application of vitamin E is wide, but one should not forget about contraindications. When taking tocopherol inside, you need to be careful of those who have a hypersensitivity to the drug, if there is a pregnancy( and any timing) or some serious diseases of the internal organs. As for the external application of vitamin E, there is no information on contraindications. Determining if you can apply this anti-aging agent, decide how you will do it.
Where is vitamin E contained?
Given the importance of vitamin E for health and skin rejuvenation, you need to know that its deficiency can be filled with ingestion and external application. The last way is to prepare vitamin masks at home. But you can also produce skin from inside, providing your diet with products with the maximum content of vitamin E:
- fresh vegetables: carrots, radishes, cucumbers, cabbage, potatoes, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, onions;in frozen vegetables, the amount of tocopherol is markedly reduced, it is completely absent in canned foods;
- berries: viburnum, mountain ash, sweet cherry, sea buckthorn;
- products of animal origin: liver, egg yolk, milk;
- cereals: oatmeal;
- vegetable unrefined oil( pumpkin, corn, olive oil and even ordinary sunflower oil);
- seeds, nuts( pistachios, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds);
- seafood( squid, pikeperch);
- herbs are the main source of vitamin E: alfalfa, raspberry leaves, dandelion, nettle, hips, flax seeds.
Not only can you simply enrich your diet with these products for the beauty and health of your skin, from them you get excellent vitamin facial masks: for example, from yolk, milk, oatmeal, herbal decoctions, onion juice, cucumbers and potatoes. But still the most effective home use of tocopherol for skin rejuvenation in the form of drugs. They can also be used inside and outside( as part of masks).In the pharmacy, vitamin E is presented in various dosage forms.
- Transparent capsules of amber color, filled with oily liquid, daily intake of which for preventive purposes is about 8 mg. For the preparation of external cosmetics, it is enough to pierce the capsule with a needle and squeeze out the oily contents.
- Oil( usually a 50% solution is produced), called Alfa-tocopherol acetate: its daily intake is about 15 ml( i.e., one tablespoon).This drug form of vitamin E is most conveniently used for the preparation of facial cosmetics.
- Liquid tocopherol in ampoules is injected, prescribed by a doctor with a clear lack of tocopherol in the body. For masks and compresses you can use it yourself.
Actively consume vitamin E, enriching your diet with the foods in which it is. You can stop on its dosage forms. But most women prefer external skin care to immediately see the results. Ampoules, capsules, tocopherol oil - all this is very convenient to use for making home face masks.
Rules for the use of vitamin facial masks
To make facial masks for tocopherol is a pleasure: simple, easy, inexpensive and incredibly effective. The rules are extremely simple and will be clear to anyone who wants to take advantage of the rejuvenation procedure right at home.
- Despite the fact that the individual intolerance of tocopherol and allergic reactions to it are quite rare, it is better to first apply any mask in the ready-made form first to the wrist. Wait 20 minutes, wash off and within 24 hours, see if there is a characteristic rash, itching, burning, redness. Only after making sure of the safety of the means, you can begin to use it for the intended purpose.
- Masks with vitamin E should be applied to the face after the bath or bath, when the pores are maximally expanded.
- Before this it will be useful to clean the skin with a scrub.
- Apply the prepared mixture in a circular motion over the massage lines, avoiding the eye area( there are separate means for this zone).
- During the action of the mask( about 20 minutes) it is advisable to lie down to rest, so as not to strain the facial muscles with facial expressions and unnecessary emotions.
- To remove the remnants of a mask that has not absorbed into the skin, it is better to wash with a warm, pre-cooked herbal decoction or infusion. It is prepared easily. Two tablespoons of crushed dry raw materials( take those herbs that are rich in tocopherol to enhance the effectiveness of the cosmetic product) are poured into a glass of boiling water, covered with a lid, infused for about an hour. Then strain and dilute in a liter of warm filtered water directly for washing.
- The final step of this procedure should be applying to the skin of your favorite cream( which, incidentally, can also be prepared at home).
- Do these masks every 2-3 days - and the rejuvenating effect will not take long.
- After a month, skin treatment with vitamin E is best suspended to avoid hypervitaminosis( overdose or addictive cells to the active substance).If the effectiveness of tocopherol suited you to taste, be sure to return to these masks in a couple of months.
Face mask recipes with vitamin E
When choosing face mask with tocopherol for your face, focus on the products that you are familiar with and familiar with. Sometimes the use of exotic fruits does not bring the desired result.
Add 1 cup of almond oil( 3 tablespoons) to the almond oil, warmed with water bath.l.of tocopherol oil, stir until dissolved. Burdock oil with equal success can be replaced with jojoba oil.
Mix chamomile and nettles( 2 tablespoons), pour a glass of boiling water, insist half an hour, drain. Soak it with stale rye bread( 20 gr), knead until it forms a thick slurry. Add 1 ampoule or 1 teaspoonful.l.oils of vitamin E.
Mix on 2 tables.l.castor oil and burdock oil, heated in a water bath, dissolve in them the oil of tocopherol. Remove from heat, add 1 teaspoonful.l. Dimexide-aqueous solution( 1 to 1).
Warm almond oil( 2 tablespoons), warmed with water bath, mixed with raw yolk, add 1 ampoule or 1 table.l.oil solution of vitamin E.
Women always dream of eternal youth and unfading beauty of the face, so why not use recipes that can translate these dreams into reality?"Vitamin of youth and beauty" is ready to transform you outwardly - just give it a chance and find means and time for it.
Like this article? Subscribe to the updates of VKontakte, Classmates, Facebook or Google Plus.
Do not forget to talk about the article to friends of , using the buttons of social networks. Thank you!