Vitiligo is a fairly rare disease characterized by the appearance of white spots on the skin. Folk treatment of vitiligo is based on the principle of restoring the transformation of pigments in the layers of the epidermis. Before you start treatment of vitiligo with folk remedies, you need to visit a dermatologist and try to understand the reason for the absence of pigmentation in one place or another.
Long and well-known folk wisdom says: "You have to pay for success!" However, many people pay too high price for their popularity, moreover, they pay for it with their health and even their own lives. Among them, one of the first places, alas, is occupied by Michael Jackson, who recently left the best of the worlds pop-idol.
Vitiligo Disease in Michael Jackson
Just before the eyes of millions of people, there was an amazing transformation of the young black sympathetic into the more and more whiter "handsome" Michael Jackson. It's only in recent years that it became clear that in one person the idol of millions began to combine a handsome man and a monster, so the singer so carefully concealed his face under the bandages. What happened to this, no doubt, a talented person?
Few people know for sure what and how Michael accepted, who wanted to become a white man, but one thing we know for sure: when Jackson turned 35 years old, his personal dermatologist said that the singer suffers from a disease of vitiligo.
The disease of vitiligo in Jackson, at first sight, rather innocuous, appears white( due to the disappearance of the pigment melanin) spots on the skin, prone to a gradual increase in size and fusion with each other.
It would seem that there is nothing terrible, think, white spots. .. Here only vitiligo is in fact a formidable marker indicating that the patient has significant liver problems or thyroid function. Vitiligo can also indicate a malfunction in the work of the cardiovascular system, kidneys, or the violation of hematopoiesis. And it affects not only the skin, but also the hair( perhaps because of this against the background of vitiligo Michael Jackson was left without hair) and even the retina of the fundus. Of course, the cause of Jackson's death was not only in vitiligo, but in a whole complex of concomitant diseases, as well as an overabundance of analgesics, tranquilizers and antidepressants.
How to treat vitiligo: photos and some methods
It should be immediately said that the main in the treatment of vitiligo these days are not chemical preparations. Thus, the Beroxane preparation is made from the fruits of the parsnip of the seed, psoralen - from the roots and fruits of the Psoryalei drupe, and psoberan - from the leaves of the fig tree of the ordinary( all of us well-known figs).
It is worth to look at vitiligo in the photo to understand that the disease brings a lot of aesthetic troubles. But before treating vitiligo, it is recommended to check the functions of all internal organs.
Drug administration is usually combined with ultraviolet irradiation of affected skin areas.
It is necessary to know that contra-indications to such complex treatment are pregnancy, cancer( by the way, doctors diagnosed also skin cancer!), As well as severe pathology of the stomach, kidneys, liver, cardiovascular system and blood.
Because patients often have vitamin C and copper deficiency, specialists can prescribe appropriate drugs, as well as immunomodulators that increase immunity, such as immune, T-activin, tincture of Echinacea.
How to treat vitiligo with the methods and methods of traditional medicine?
Folk methods of treatment of vitiligo include the collection of various medicinal plants. Take note of some of these recipes.
1. Before treating vitiligo with folk remedies, just regularly patches on your face with a decoction of parsley seeds with lemon juice.
2. 1-2 times a day grease stains with juice from the roots of parsnip.
3. Also apply a thick extract of St. John's wort to lubricate the lesion of the skin.
4. With vitiligo, folk medicine advises to crush 5 g of radish seeds, mix them with 1 teaspoon of vinegar and apply this mixture several times a day to the affected areas.
5. In the southern regions, it is customary to lubricate white spots on the skin with infusion or juice of melon pulp.6. Ancient recipe: a poisonous snake's skin was burned without access to air, mixed ash( ash) with fresh fat in a proportion of 1: 4, so obtained ointment smeared spots 1-2 times a day.
7. Take 50 g of fresh or dry crushed geranium roots blood-red, pour 1 l of boiling water, insist 4 hours, strain and use this infusion for warm( within 35-36 ° C) baths. The course of treatment - 12-14 baths.
8. Until now, in the countryside, the flowers of the parsnip are triturated prior to the production of gruel, after which 2 tablespoons of this gruel are mixed with 100 g of the melted interior fat, then it is grinded for 2.5 hours on low heat, after cooling it is smeared with the resulting mass of stain 1-2times a day.
9. Recently, even dermatologists recommend to lubricate white spots 1-2 times a day with juice from the roots of parsnip, parallel to irradiate the affected areas of the skin with ultraviolet rays.
Vitiligo also recommends a systematic diet of strawberries( both forest and garden).
Avoid excessive sun exposure.