With the unpleasant feeling of nausea everyone knows. Nausea occurs in the appearance of an uncomfortable condition in the pancreas and can continue for a sufficiently long period. Usually, relief from this condition causes vomiting. To get rid of an unpleasant feeling you want immediately, nevertheless, it is not so easy to do it.
- Reasons for feeling nauseous
- Symptoms of
- Treatment of
Reasons for feeling nauseous
You can get rid of the feeling of nausea only by finding out the reasons for its appearance.
Doctors claim that there are a lot of reasons for its occurrence. It can occur in the following cases:
- In case of gastritis or peptic ulcer - usually after eating, it is accompanied by heaviness in the stomach, heartburn and burning.
- When taking medications: antibiotics, antiviral agents, vitamins.
- A feeling of nausea can cause a concussion, in which case the patient experiences dizziness, nausea is felt constantly. To address to complaints to the doctor is the only correct solution to the situation that has arisen.
- It is practically the inevitable companion of the first trimester of pregnancy, it is observed in almost all expectant mothers at the very beginning of pregnancy, passes itself on later terms.
- There is this unpleasant sensation and with meningitis, accompany its high temperature, photophobia, sensation of pressure in the nape of the neck.
- If it is accompanied by bitterness in the mouth, a bursting feeling in the area of the stomach, pain under the ribs on the right side, it is most likely caused by diseases of the gallbladder.
- This unpleasant feeling and disease of the gastrointestinal tract causes pancreatitis, nausea occurs after eating, accompanied by pain in the right upper quadrant, bloating.
- If it accompanies painful sensations in the navel, on the right side of the abdomen, with an increase in temperature, then most likely this is due to appendicitis. The best option in this case is to call an emergency doctor immediately.
- Nausea can become a signal of poisoning. It comes in 2-3 hours after eating poor-quality food, can be accompanied by an increase in temperature and a disorder of the stool.
- It would seem for no apparent reason that the emerging and self-passing nausea that occurs with unceasing back pain can be evidence of inflammatory processes in the kidneys. There may also be an increase in temperature.
Often repeated seizures can cause abnormalities in the vestibular apparatus, hypertension, heart failure and other diseases.
Thus, this ailment can have different causes, it also appears in different ways. This phenomenon itself sometimes requires careful study and the establishment of the causes of the onset, to treatment it must also be strictly individual approach. Among the symptoms that are harbingers, it should be noted the most characteristic:
- lack of air,
- increased sweating,
- blood pressure drops,
- severe dizziness,
- bouncing points before the eyes,
- painful sensation in the epigastric abdominal region,
- slight increase in body temperature.
All other symptoms manifest themselves depending on the cause of the onset and may differ significantly for different diseases. Symptoms may appear complex or absent altogether.
By type, nausea is divided into several groups:
- Metabolic, caused by starvation, malnutrition, hypovitaminosis, diabetes, metabolic disorders.
- Toxic, resulting from ingestion of poisons contained in spoiled foodstuffs, or endogenous toxins.
- Reflex, which causes excessive irritation of vagal nerve receptors or inflammatory processes of the gastrointestinal mucosa, manifests itself after eating food itself or after eating certain foods.
It should be recalled once again that the doctor should prescribe the treatment after giving the patients the necessary tests and conducting an appropriate examination.
- The most effective drugs against this disease are drugs with a neuroleptic effect: etaperazine, aminazine.
- In some cases, antihistamines - diazolin, diphenhydramine, pipolpene - are effective.
- Sometimes the use of drugs that block dopamine receptors - cerucal, alizaprid, dimetramidum, is required.
- A positive result can give patients an aeron, platifillin, metacin.
In especially severe cases, the doctor can recommend a course of psychotherapy or acupuncture. But such methods can be shown only if nausea is not a symptom of serious chronic diseases of the body.
Tell a friend!