The currant berries are stunningly beautiful! Look at how every "bead" shines in the sun - like a ruby one. A unique aroma, a piquant taste - just past a summer bush just can not pass. The beauty and accessibility of this berry makes you mentally exclaim: "Eureka!".Cosmetic face mask made from currant - the theme of our today's conversation.
Beauty + use? Why?
The berries of this shrub are as useful as they are beautiful:
- vitamin A restores skin cells;
- vitamin C rejuvenates, substantially stops wilting;
- Vitamin H removes inflammation of a different nature;
- vitamin B9 protects the skin from harmful effects of the environment;
- fruit acids( which are very rich in currants!) Kill harmful bacteria, dissolve sebaceous plugs;
- potassium - actively moisturizes.
Cosmetics with this berry bring the greatest benefit with oily, acne prone skin. And also exfoliate dry.
Useful properties of red currant. Instruction
Recipes for masks
For cosmetic masks apply black, red, and also white berries. You can use both fresh and frozen raw materials.
Rules currant mask
Currant loves honor, so currant cosmetic products are applied by the rules.
- It is recommended to keep a currant mask for no more than a quarter of an hour, unless otherwise specified in the recipe.
- The procedure is repeated no more than once a week.
- Be sure to make a test for an allergic reaction.
- Mix the ingredients in non-metallic cookware.
- After each cosmetic procedure, apply a moisturizer.
Active redcurrant masks
- Universal nutritional
Suitable for all skin types. Yeast( 20 g), currant juice( 1.5 tsp) is mixed, put in warm water, removed after 5 minutes. Apply on face, after a quarter of an hour, rinse with water, which is added with fresh tea or black tea. Result fix with moisturizer.
- Squeeze juice from fresh berries, apply it with a cotton swab. The procedure is repeated once or twice a day. If the skin is dry, after applying the juice, grease the face with fatty sour cream. Wash sour cream after 10 minutes.
- A handful of green currant berries in a mortar, add warm honey( 1 tsp).Apply, after half an hour, rinse with water, into which lemon juice is added.
- Mix milk with currant juice( 100 ml), moisten gauze in this mixture, apply to face, neck, décolleté.Cover the top with a towel. After 20 minutes, gauze is removed, the face is slightly dried, apply a moisturizer.
- Withering skin
Cream a tablespoon of berries, dilute the slurry with sour cream( kefir, whey, curdled milk).Apply on face, hold for 20 minutes. This mask tones up, refreshes a complexion, moisturizes.
- For sensitive skin
Smooth the house curd with a fork, add honey( 1 tsp), currant juice( 2 tsp).Dot grease the face with this mixture, after a quarter of an hour, rinse with cool water.
- Acne rash
Smash the berries with a pestle, apply a slurry on the face. Wash off with warm, then cold water. Spicy recipes from black currant
Also used in cosmetology is dried black currant. For this, the berries are sent to a hot, ventilated place, but at the same time avoid sunlight. The shelf life of dried berries is 2 years. Before using dried berries, they are steamed in a small amount of hot water.
- Universal vitamin mask
Currant juice mixed with wheat flour or oatmeal( ground oat flakes).Apply the mixture for 15 minutes. This mask moisturizes and tones.
- For withering skin
Strongest anti-aging treatment. Prepare the juice from unripe berries( 100 ml), add olive or almond oil( 1 tbsp.), Pour into ice cubes and freeze. Steam your face with a hot compress. Massage your face and neck with a cube for 5-7 minutes. Wipe off the leftovers with a tissue, apply a moisturizer.
Half a cup of black currant, add honey( 1 tbsp.), Apply on face for 25 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Yeast( 15 g) mixed with currant juice( 1 tsp), put on a warm steam bath for 5 minutes. Apply for 15 minutes, rinse with warm, then with cold water.
Home recipe from the site Magic-skin. Our video
Currant juice is excellent for caring for the skin of the hands. To do this, mash several berries in the palms and rub the juice over the entire surface of the hands. Particularly well the product works after washing or other "wet" household chores. To nourish and whiten the nails, rub the berry flesh into the nail plate and the skin around it. When the juice dries, your hands are smeared with cream.
Each berry of the currant is a vitamin bomb. Extract these utilities from under the soft skin and use for the benefit of your beauty!