Sea-buckthorn benefits - not a myth, but a reality
Everything that is told about miraculous propertiesseabuckthorn oil - the true truth. It disinfects, heals, pains, restores, heals internal organs, normalizes metabolic processes, solves sexual problems.
Official medicine since the middle of the last century widely uses the magic of this oil in the treatment of 25 diseases. Equally amazing effect is provided with sea buckthorn oil in cosmetology. Sin does not take advantage, right?
Choosing the product correctly
To do this, you must correctly manufacture or select this oil in the pharmacy. Here are the main indicators of product quality:
- The carotenoid content( the main advantage of the oil) should be not less than 180 mg /%.Carotenoids are the precursors of vitamin A. Monitor this indicator when buying oil.
- Seafood should be used for production, which grew in environmentally friendly conditions. See where and from what the product is made.
- The label or package shall bear a mark on the official certification of the composition and quality of the oil by authorized bodies.
If you plan to make sea buckthorn oil yourself, then note that in berries it is only 5. .. 10%.
The most important component of
The most important component of the oil is carotenoids. Other components are also amazing. Here phytosterols, organic acids, tocopherols, phospholipids, an abundance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids.
The oil is famous for the content of such fatty acids as palmitic, palmitoleic, oleic, linoleic, stearic and vitamins A, E, C, K. It is clear that this unique composition explains the unique properties of products with sea buckthorn oil.
What do you mean, or properties of sea buckthorn oil
With sea buckthorn oil at home, you can make face masks with a variety of needs.
- Toning, moisturizing, nourishing the skin? You are welcome!
- Defeat the first shallow wrinkles, prevent wilting, give elasticity and elasticity? You are welcome!
- Lighten or relieve pigmentation? You are welcome!
- Rid of inflammation, acne, peeling, dryness or skin defects? No problems!
Straightforward cornucopia of possibilities! Where does this potential come from?
Composition of sea buckthorn
Admire the "invisible front workers" in the composition of sea buckthorn oil:
- Carotenoids - moisturizing, rejuvenating the face.
- Stearins - relieve inflammation.
- Phospholipids - improve fat metabolism.
- Serotonin - stimulates blood circulation.
- Fruit acids - rejuvenates, improves skin color, eliminates pigmentation.
A complex of vitamins that can do much:
- Vitamin E - cell renewal and anti-aging.
- Vitamin F - restores cells.
- Vitamin C - stimulates the production of collagen, i.e., elasticity.
- Vitamin K - removes pigmentation and swelling.
- Vitamin R - will provide a good tonus.
B vitamins also work for you:
- Vitamin B1 - struggles with aging.
- Vitamin B2 - will regulate metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 is the enemy of skin diseases.
Impressive? It's still free of trace elements.
Rules of sea-buckthorn procedure
Now you understand why the sea buckthorn oil should be in a refrigerator in a place of honor? The masks containing it are simply magical. Just do not forget the basic rules of the procedure:
- The face before the mask should be well cleaned. Excellent peeling or steaming of the face.
- The effectiveness of the mask is enhanced if it is applied in a warm form.
- The duration of the mask is 20 minutes, unless the conditions of the prescription specify otherwise.
- As a rule, the mask is washed off with warm water. Finally, the skin is rinsed with cool water.
- In the cold season after a mask you can not go out for an hour and a half.
- Standard mask frequency once or twice a week.
Kaleidoscope of sea-buckthorn recipes
Mask whitening and against pigmentation. Take 15g of lime, hawthorn, currant, parsley and celery leaves. Grind, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water for 2 hours, then strain. In a water bath, melt 5g of beeswax. Add to it 20 g of butter and two spoons of sea buckthorn oil, pour infusion of leaves. Mix thoroughly.
Mask for the skin around the eyes. In a water bath, melt 20. .. 25 g of cocoa butter, remove from heat. Add to it a large spoonful of sea buckthorn oil and an oil solution of vitamin E. Apply the mask under the eyes for 10. .. 15 minutes in the evening, 2 hours before bedtime. After the procedure, blot the eyelids with a paper towel and gently massage the skin with flicking finger movements.
How to make a mask from sea buckthorn oil at home: Video
Masks for any skin type
- Take one spoonful of honey and aloe juice, add two teaspoons of sea buckthorn oil and two or three drops of geranium oil.
- Pour a large spoon of chopped oat flakes or oatmea with hot milk to make a gruel. After 20 minutes, add a spoonful of sea buckthorn oil.
- From wrinkles and to improve the complexion, two teaspoons of ground dry lemon peel should be rubbed with yolk. Half an hour later add a spoonful of sea buckthorn oil, grind. Apply to the skin in a thick layer, allow to dry. Remove the mask is better with sage or parsley infusion.
- Mask from wrinkles. Especially effective at the first signs of aging. It will take: a large spoon of white clay( kaolin), one small spoonful of glycerin, sea-buckthorn oil and water.
Kaolin will dry, purify, tighten the skin. His tasks include easy whitening, lifting, fighting inflammation. White clay improves the complexion, makes the skin fresh, supple and smooth. Glycerin is responsible for moisturizing. Sea buckthorn oil will work on the tone of flabby areas, smooth wrinkles, nourish, soften the skin of the face.
Masks for dry skin
- Mix a small spoonful of sea buckthorn oil with egg yolk and two spoons of any fruit juice. The juice can be squeezed out of orange, apple, watermelon, kiwi, mandarin. Suitable melon, grapes, apricots, peach, plums.
- In 50 g of warm milk dissolve a spoonful of honey, add a large spoonful of fat cottage cheese and a spoonful of sea buckthorn oil. Milk should not be hot to preserve the healing properties of all components.
Mask for oily skin
We spread a large spoon of pink cosmetic clay with warm water to the consistency of gruel. Add a spoonful of sea buckthorn oil.
It should be noted that many are alarmed by the bright orange color, which is acquired by mixtures due to the sea buckthorn oil. Fears are completely vain. Make a mask is better in the evening, for a half to two hours before sleeping. At the end, remove the composition with a paper towel, make a light massage and finish with washing. By morning, the complexion will be absolutely normal.
Mask from the inside. This is the bonus promised in the first paragraph of the article. Every morning for half an hour before breakfast, drip 10 drops of sea buckthorn oil on your tongue and drink with water. This "mask from the inside" will help for many years to remain slim, and not just with beautiful skin. And this is not a joke.
Masks for fading skin
- One egg yolk mixed with a spoonful of sea buckthorn oil and a small spoon of yellow cosmetic clay.
- Mix two large spoons of warm semolina porridge or steamed oatmeal with two spoonfuls of sea buckthorn oil. Add egg yolk, a spoonful of honey, 20 g of freshly squeezed fruit juice and half a teaspoon of finely ground salt. Salt can be taken sea or cookery.
Masks are perfect for a worn-out young woman's way of life.
Sea buckthorn oil will make any cream an amazing cosmetic for the face. To add it it is necessary from calculation of 3 drops on a single dose of a cream for the face and 1 drop for one dose of an agent for blepharons. Sea buckthorn oil is not recommended to use in its pure form for cosmetic procedures. Pure oil is a remedy.
Masks for problem skin
- A large spoon with a slice of bran or coarsely ground wheat grains mixed with a small spoonful of sea buckthorn oil. Pour a spoonful of walnut oil. Keep the mixture on your face for half an hour.
- Prepare a strong broth agrimony from two spoons of grass and 250 g of water. Pour gradually with this decoction two large spoons of white cosmetic clay, stir well. When the mixture is uniform, add a large spoonful of sea buckthorn oil.
If you already have a favorite mask recipe, add a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil to it. Precisely do not lose! And if you find a new recipe that promises to solve the problems of your skin, do not be embarrassed either. Boldly introduce sea buckthorn oil, because it has no contraindications.
Recipe for cooking sea buckthorn oil( step by step instruction)
A mask made with diligence and soul will surely please you with results. In two or three weeks you will be an ardent admirer of sea buckthorn oil. And if you learn to do it yourself, let's take it inside! Consider that the young apples you have registered.