The taste of the pear is unambiguous: sweet! Delicious, but what in it can be unusual? Why does the pear in cosmetology take a place of honor? And a mask made from a pear face can save the most tired skin?
Pear and benefit
I do not know how you, dear readers, but my pear causes only one association: gastronomic. Juicy, fragrant, soaked in the sun. .. Is it possible to treat indifferently the pear?
And meanwhile, under the ruddy skin, there is not a lot of hiding - cosmetic salon! Or "Mendeleev's table" - as you please.
- starch - "natural botox", narrows the pores, tightens the contour of the face;
- vitamin C and organic acids rejuvenate, cleanse of contaminants;
- vitamin K prevents pigmentation;
- tannins - tonify, heal, treat inflammations;
- carotene - rejuvenates, moisturizes;
- riboflavin - treats inflammation;
- niacin - restores damaged cells, smooths complexion;
- retinol relieves dryness, exfoliates;
- tocopherol suspends aging;
- microelements feed cells, charge them with energy, stimulate metabolic processes.
What kind of skin pear masks are needed
The pear fruit complex has a fantastically beneficial effect on such types of epidermis:
- mature epidermis, early and age wrinkles, flabbiness;
- oily skin, enlarged pores, sebaceous gloss, inflammation;
- normal epidermis, which requires additional nutrition, beriberi;
- dry skin;
- tired dim epidermis.
Despite the "loyalty" and the plumpness of the pear, you can not always apply it, so be careful if you:
- is addicted to allergies;
- sensitive skin;
- is a dermatological disease;
- remained unhealed injuries and other injuries.
A selection of cosmetic recipes from the pear
Masks from this fragrant fruit have a magical property: they act instantly. Therefore, cosmetologists are advised to do such procedures on the eve of important events, or even on the same day.
Pear flesh is very juicy, so puree defends and pours off the juice( and it is delicious!) Or add a thickener( flour, starch, oatmeal).
The mask for normal skin is prepared simply: the pear pulp is mixed with olive oil and applied for 15 minutes.
Home recipe from Magic-skin. Our video
For oily and problematic skin
Acne. Pear puree, warm milk( 1 tbsp.), Fresh onion juice( 1 tsp) apply for 15 minutes.
Greasiness. Pear pulp and natural kefir( 1: 1), mix, apply on face.
Large pores. Pear puree( 1 tbsp.), Lemon juice( 1 tsp), mix, apply. After a quarter of an hour, rinse with cold water, fix the result with a moisturizer. Pores, cleansing. Pulp of one pear, lemon juice and hazelnut oil( 1 tsp), mint oil( 2 drops).Stir the mixture, apply for 15 minutes.
Purification. Puree( 2 tbsp.), Lemon juice( 1 tsp), flour( 2 tsp), peanut butter or ground coffee( 1 tsp) mixed on a coffee grinder, apply on massage lineslightly rubbing. Wash off after 15 minutes.
Comedones( for all types of epidermis).Flesh pulp( 4 tbsp.), Kefir( 1 tbsp.), Cosmetic clay( 1 tsp) is mixed. Components as follows, rub, apply for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Power. Pear pulp, carrot puree( 1 tbsp.), Homemade yogurt( 3 tbsp.), Mix,
apply to cleansed face, neck, decollete. Hold a quarter of an hour.
For fading skin
- Peel the fruit from the skin and the seed box, grate it. Mix the ingredients: mashed potatoes( 2 tbsp), wheat flour( 1 tbsp.), Sour cream and almond oil( 1 tsp).Apply for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water. Almond oil can be noticed olive.
- Pulp of fruit and potato starch( 1 tbsp.) Pound, apply for 15 minutes.
- Rejuvenating Lotion. Squeeze the juice, mix it with vodka( 1: 1), let it brew in a dark cool place for 2 weeks. Keep in the fridge, wipe the face daily. Before use, dilute with purified or boiled water 1: 1.
- Pear flesh( 1 tablespoon), chicken yolk( 1 piece), mix, apply for 20 minutes.
- Boil 100 grams of rinsed rice so that the grains boil. Drain the water, pour the rice and pestle it. Add the pear pulp( 1: 1).After a quarter of an hour, wash the mask with cool water.
Reduced tone, tired skin. Flesh pulp( 1 tbsp.), Warm honey( warm in a water bath, 1 tsp) grind, apply for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water, fix the result with a moisturizer.
Sensitive epidermis. Flesh pulp, dried milk( 1: 1) mix thoroughly. If the mixture is thick, add a little pear juice or warm milk. After 10 minutes, wash off the mask with a decoction of chamomile.
Dry skin. Pear flesh, homemade sour cream, grapefruit juice( 1 tbsp.) Mixed. Apply for 15 minutes.
Whitening. Grush the pear, squeeze the juice. Apply the flesh to the face.
For velvety and beautiful complexion. One quarter of the pear is mashed, add honey( 1 tsp), fat cottage cheese( 2 tsp), pink or lavender oil( 2 drops each).Rinse all components thoroughly. Apply for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Pear hair masks. Reminder
Very often statues of Roman goddesses are not in the hands of an apple, but. .. a pear. Here is an ancient fruit delicacy, and, perhaps, a symbol of beauty. But no, not always a pear was a favorite. But now the world knows about 5000 varieties. There is plenty to choose from for the pleasure of gourmets and cosmetologists. Enjoy yourself and by all means let's enjoy the skin. Be beautiful!