Exercises with weight loss dumbbells
Dumbbell exercise complexes work for weight loss as well as exercise in sports or fitness rooms. And in some cases, and better. For 35-40 minutes of exercise from the complex you can lose 300 to 400 calories.
Over the past 15-20 years, classes have changed, and no longer allocate just one or two muscle groups. And for weight loss, it is very important that the maximum number of them be used, and the heart rate monitored. This result can be achieved with a competent training plan.
The proposed complex simultaneously involves many muscle groups: legs, body, hands.
Before the beginning of the lesson, you always need to warm up. It can consist of jumping rope, for 10 minutes, and a step in place.
Exercises with dumbbells at home
- Squats. The starting position is to stand upright, take up dumbbells lowered along the body. You need to strain the abdominal muscles and bend your arms so that the dumbbells are at shoulder level. Now you can start crouching, at the same time stretching your arms, with dumbbells, back behind your head. The end point - dumbbells are behind the head, and the thighs in a position parallel to the floor. After, return to the starting position, and perform 15 repetitions.
- Flexion and lunge. The starting position is repeated from the previous exercise. It is necessary to take a step forward with the left foot, and execute an attack in such a way that the left thigh is parallel to the floor. At one time with this, you need to bend your hands so that your hands look up. Then return to the initial position, slowly dropping dumbbells, not bending the elbows to the end. The number of repetitions for each leg is 10.
- Jumping through dumbbells. It is necessary to lay dumbbells on the floor in such a way that each continues the previous one. Then start jumping through them, tearing off the floor with both feet. Jumping for two minutes.
- Strap with push-up and pull rod. The starting position - you need to take emphasis on the socks and palms, the pose is the same as for push-ups. One dumbbell is at the level of the nose. Next, strain your stomach and as if stretch your shoulder blades toward your pelvis. Tearing off his left hand from the floor, fix the position of the body, take a dumbbell and, without haste, execute 20 traction from the floor to the belt. Then return to the starting position and retract 10 times. The exercises are completed by pulling on the right arm.
- Push up with dumbbells. The starting position is to stand with a straight back, holding dumbbells in your hands. To draw in the stomach and normalize the position of the back. You need to lean forward, and lower the dumbbell to half of the shin. After that, straighten up to raise dumbbells to shoulder level, and bend your arms. Turning the elbows down, slightly spring, push the dumbbells up, lower them in the reverse order, and repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Twisting. The starting position is to sit on a hard surface and strain the abdomen. Tear off the legs from the floor, holding one dumbbell by hands at chest level. First one position is 30 seconds, and after another 30 seconds roll dumbbells in different directions, performing twisting in the abdominal area.
The whole complex should be performed every other day. It needs to be supplemented with proper nutrition and the result will not be long in coming.