Mask of red pepper for the face: discover the secrets of youth
Many people like to eat red pepper. But very few people know about its benefits for other purposes, in addition to the use of food, for example, facial masks from pepper. Although you can sometimes pamper yourself with such useful vitamins, which are part of red pepper. Especially in our area it can be bought all year round. When the pepper ripens, it becomes six times more vitamin C than in oranges or lemons.
This applies mainly to varieties of red color. Vitamin C, which is part of red pepper, regenerates skin cells, which contributes to its rejuvenation. Also useful vitamin P, or in other words, Rutin has the property to strengthen blood vessels and increase their elasticity. As a result, blood flow to the upper layer of the skin increases, which makes it look healthy, relieves pigment spots and acne. It is necessary to use the fruit stem of the vegetable, because it is near it all the accumulation of useful vitamins, including ascorbic acid.
Different facial masks from pepper can suit everyone, regardless of age and skin type, they are universal. The sweet pepper as a vegetable is considered universal. A healthy, fresh complexion is the result of the use of pepper masks.
Red Face Pepper
Face Mask with Peppermint:
- Nourishing Mask. It has the property of filling the skin with active substances. From half the pepper you need to remove the seeds and grate it. In a mix to enter a table spoon of carrot juice and as much cabbage. Ready gruel to put on the face for about 15 minutes, then you need to remove it with a wet wadded disk. The rest should be washed off with a warm water;
- mask for dry skin is made up of two tablespoons of porridge chopped Bulgarian pepper, add a tablespoon of sour cream, preferably homemade, and yolk one egg. On the cleansed face, apply the mixture and hold for about 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. If your skin is oily, you can replace sour cream with kefir, and yolk - with protein. In this case, flush the mixture with cool water;
- moisturizing mask consists of the same chopped pepper, add a tablespoon of olive oil or a few tablespoons of milk to it. The application and removal of the mask from the face is the same as in the previous ones;
- withering face skin can also save the mask from pepper. To get it you need to mix a tablespoon of chopped Bulgarian pepper with one tablespoon of oatmeal. Next you need to add as much honey and pour in a little milk until the formation of gruel. Application for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water;
- clarifying mask of pepper. As mentioned before, pepper helps to get rid of pigment spots. Therefore, as before, you need to grind the pepper on a fine grater and apply to the skin of the face or the place where there are problems with pigmentation. Keep this mask for about half an hour, then remove it with a wet cotton swab. You can add 10 drops of lemon to this mask, in this case, you need to cleanse the face of the mask after 25 minutes, and only an hour later to wash;
- mask of red pepper can rejuvenate the skin. For it, you need to beat one egg, add pepper crushed in a blender and one teaspoon of sour cream. It is necessary to put it on the face and after 15 minutes wash off with warm water, then wash with cold water. The skin should stay a little wet.
Red pepper is very unique, so lovers of experimenting can find new recipes for face masks with the addition of red pepper.