Mask from melon: the best means for beauty and youthfulness of the skin of the face.
. Everyone knows how the melon looks and how it tastes. But how this sweet and juicy vegetable can transform the skin of the face, no. In fact, melons are a storehouse of vitamins and minerals that affect every cell of the skin, regulating metabolic processes, nourishing and restoring the integrity of the skin.
Melon for the face and its magic properties
Thanks to its unique composition, which includes vitamin B9, melon is probably the only vegetable that can protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. That is why it is recommended to use it in the summer, when the sun has a high activity.
If you have the opportunity to use masks from melons and other seasons, then it's just fine. After a melon began to be used for cosmetic purposes, not only because of the ability to reflect ultraviolet. This vegetable also contains other substances that are no less beneficial to the skin, which also have a beneficial effect on the skin. Among them:
- vitamin A, which is a "vitamin of life" and has a rejuvenating effect on the skin;
- Vitamin PP, which helps to eliminate pigmentation spots and smooth the tone of the face;
- vitamin B5, which also, like vitamin A, has a rejuvenating and smoothing effect on the skin;
- vitamin C - another element that is part of the melon and has a rejuvenating effect. It releases free radicals, improves complexion and recreates the collagenous framework, which in turn is responsible for the elasticity and elasticity of the skin;
- carotene and potassium - are among the macronutrients that contribute to retention of moisture in the cells, and this makes it possible to use melons as a cosmetic mask for people with dry skin type;
- cobalt is a unique element that helps to destroy microbes and bacteria on the skin, and also to relieve inflammation, which allows using cosmetic products from melon to persons with problem skin.
From all of the above, it can be concluded that the melon is an excellent cosmetic product, which:
- protects from exposure to UV;
- removes irritation;
- restores the integrity of the skin.
But in order to achieve positive results from the use of masks from this vegetable, they must be done regularly. That is, the gap between the procedures should be no more than 3 days. In addition, it is very important to apply the mask to the cleansed and steamed skin. So its impact will be deep, and consequently, the effect will be observed much faster.
Melon masks: the best recipes
Even the simplest face mask made of melon can transform your skin. And for its preparation you will need only the ripe flesh of the vegetable, which must be brought to a puree state. There are several ways to do this:
- grate on a small grater;
- is ground with a blender;
- with a fork.
And after the resulting mashed potatoes you just need to apply to cleansed face, and after 15 to 20 minutes rinse with warm water.
Very good is also a mask based on melon and honey. It is necessary to mix the mashed potatoes from the melon pulp( 2 tablespoons) with one teaspoon of honey. For this mask, and in principle when preparing home cosmetics, it is better to use liquid natural honey. Buy it should be from acquaintances, and not in the market or in stores, because there, as a rule, water and other substances are added to the product. I dial your number, and immediately erase
So, mix these two components and apply to the skin of the face. Keep such a mask should be kept about half an hour, it will be quite enough. Wash, preferably, with warm milk.
You can prepare an excellent nourishing face mask from melon. This will require 2 tablespoons.pulp of the main ingredient and 2 tbsp.pulp of ripe plum. All this must be rewound to a homogeneous mass, and then combined with a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply on the skin for 20 minutes.
With melon pulp, you can mix any ingredients. They should be selected with a special feature of your skin. But the most important thing here is the use of only fresh ingredients and regular procedures. Only in this way you can keep the beauty and youth of the skin!