Video Lips of a woman are the most noticeable detail on the face. It is established that more than 70% of people during the conversation look at the speaker's lips. That's why when there are pimples around the lips, even the most skillful make-up does not help. Appearing, as always, unexpectedly and at the most inopportune moment, these rashes can bring to naught all carefully planned plans. To disguise them with lipstick is unlikely to succeed, and it is not necessary - acne should be urgently treated.
Why the acne appears
Any violation of normal activity of the body - whether it's coughing or pimples near the lips - indicates changes in the functions of any internal organs or systems. The appearance of such rashes in the mouth often often happens after severe hypothermia, that is - with a cold. More details about cold pimples here. It has also been established that there is a direct relationship between the appearance of a rash in this area of the face and impaired functions of the gastrointestinal tract or the endocrine system.
Pimples on the contour of the lips are usually not very painful and do not cause strong physical suffering, which can not be said about the moral aspect and aesthetic discomfort.
Acne over the lips
Acne over the upper lip is unpleasant, not so much because it is difficult to disguise them, but because of the seriousness of the reasons that caused their appearance. If this is a simple eel, caused by a blockage of the sebaceous gland, it is not worth worrying, it is treated simply. Much more serious, if such a pimple appeared because of the development of the herpes virus - an infectious disease.
The causative agent itself is a virus that can remain in the body for a long time in an inactive state, and its active phase of life begins only under "favorable" conditions. As a rule, this happens when immunity is reduced.
Symptoms of this disease: redness and itching of the corners of the mouth, then there appears a lot of small watery pimples. After one or two days they burst, small sores form in their place. With each passing day, the disease takes over a larger area of the face.
Acne around the mouth
If the pimples around the lips, accompanied by inflammation of the skin, reddening in the chin, near the lips formed a patch of clean skin - began to develop perioral dermatitis. The term "perioral" in translation means "around the mouth".With this disease, rashes are accompanied by severe burning and itching, they can be both single and massive, capturing an ever larger face area. So, serious treatment should be started immediately.
Rash under the lips
The appearance of pimples under the lip - a nasty thing, but not a reason to fall into hysterics. Dermatologists consider the male hormone testosterone as the "culprit" of such troubles, as well as the increased susceptibility of the sebaceous glands.
It is with hormonal bursts associated with the eruption of pimples under the lips of adolescents, because at this time in children testosterone has a huge impact on the activity of the sebaceous glands.
Wonderful lip mask at home from honey and yogurt: Video
Treat acne on the lips
To get rid of this scourge experts will help best, as the appearance of the rash has different reasons, especially since acne over the lip, resulting from occlusion of the sebaceous glands, can be cured with creams or ointments. If possible, they are best treated with alcohol, and in a few days they will pass by themselves.
Do not try to cope with a pimple under the lip with the help of squeezing - it will not lead to anything good, it is possible only infection. And instead of one small pimple get a full boil.
In the case when the herpes virus has become more active, it is possible to get rid of it with the use of pharmacological agents. To date, there is enough of them, one of the most effective are:
- antiviral drug "Zovirax" - quite expensive, and cheaper - "Acyclovir."Using the remedy strictly according to the enclosed instructions, the herpes virus on the lips can be cured for several days;
- alcohol herbal infusions( for example, calendula) or just pure alcohol with constant rubbing inhibit the growth of acne, they are well dried.
Successfully treated herpes and folk remedies. There are many effective ways to get rid of pimples that appeared on the lips.
- You can use the gray of your own ears. Only began to appear pimples - lubricate them with this substance.
- Get rid of the misfortune will help garlic - just lubricate it with juice pimples.
- On the poured out herpes stick a film from the inside of the eggshell shell. Change these films several times a day.
- Various essential oils will help. Wipe the herpes affected areas of the lips with fir oil or tea tree oil - this will also speed up getting rid of the rash.
And in conclusion
In order to pimple under the lip to give a worthy rebuff, to hope only for medicines and doctors' advice is not worth it. Having ascertained the causes of the ailment, the doctor, of course, will prescribe a course of treatment, but in order to reduce the intensity of the rashes, it is possible to take effective measures yourself.
- Do not use any new cosmetics: advertised creams, facial ointments, new types of toothpastes, etc.
- Do not touch the pimples under the lips with dirty hands( dirty hands can be considered just after a trip on public transport, even if neitherto what not to touch).
- Wash with warm water at least twice a day.
- If possible, refuse for the period of treatment from oral contraceptives.
- Refrain from pepper and salty foods, do not abuse sweets.
If you apply these rules with all seriousness, it will be much easier to struggle with pimples under the lips and around them. Appearing around the lips, the rash should not become a reason for panic and enter into a state of depression - you just need to start treatment in time.
Folk remedies for acne on the face: Video