Toothpaste - a thing useful for fighting caries, keeping oral hygiene and. .. for the skin. Looking through numerous forums, you can often find an interesting recipe in which it is used to eliminate inflammation. Toothpaste from acne is considered a very effective and quick-acting remedy. Is it really? Let's try to figure it out!
Myth or Reality
What people will not come up with to fight hateful rashes. Toothpaste and pimples seem to be completely incompatible phenomena, but this is only for those who do not know its composition. It includes a number of components that have a beneficial effect on the skin and eliminate various defects. Here is a short list:
- Baking soda removes excess fat, cleans and dries.
- Triclosan removes inflammation, has antibacterial action.
- Hydrogen pyroxide also reduces the manifestation of inflammation, accelerates the process of pus coming out.
- Herbal supplements have a beneficial effect on the skin, healing it.
And now answer yourself, does toothpaste help with acne. Definitely yes, and she does it very quickly. If you urgently need to get rid of the bumps, then apply it a little, and she will cope with it better than any other means.
Since dentifrices are not intended for the skin, use them carefully. Follow the safety measures to avoid getting complications:
- To spread the acne with toothpaste you only need to point. Do not apply it to healthy skin, as this can cause irritation and even burn.
- If your skin is sensitive, then do not keep the paste long.15-30 minutes will be enough.
- If you feel a burning sensation or other discomfort, immediately wash with plenty of water.
Try ice first. Instruction
How to choose a toothpaste for acne treatment
Not every remedy is suitable for the treatment of acne. Some of its species will not have the desired effect, and others can do harm to your skin. Therefore, be sure to read what paste you can use.
- Stop your choice on white pastes. It contains the right ingredients. The colored parts may contain components that cause allergies and irritation.
- The gel is completely ineffective.
- Avoid bleaching. Special substances that are designed to make the teeth white, can cause severe irritation or bleach skin. This is especially true for swarthy people.
- Can any pimples be smeared with any white toothpaste? Not certainly in that way. It is important to choose those in which the minimum content of fluoride or it is completely absent. Fluoride tends to cause severe allergic reactions.
- Stop your choice on organic toothpaste. First, there is absolutely no fluoride in it. Secondly, it consists only of natural components, which is more useful for the skin.
- Choose a pasta that contains plant extracts: sage, chamomile, eucalyptus, oak bark, etc.
How to use paste from acne
Now you can go on to discuss how to remove acne with toothpaste correctly. Absolutely nothing complicated in this process. Do you have a suitable means and water under your hands? Then you can start.
- Take off your makeup and rinse well. Purified skin is more susceptible to the action of drugs.
- Blot excess water with a towel.
- Apply toothpaste to the pimples, as we said, point. Make sure that it does not spread.
- Some advise to glue a pimple over the top with a plaster, but it is better not to do this, as it can smear everything, and the plaster does not allow the skin to breathe.
- The toothpaste is left from acne for the night. In the worst case - an hour or two. For sensitive skin, there will be half an hour, but if you do not feel discomfort, you can leave for a long time.
- In the morning wash with warm water and apply moisturizer.
Can toothpaste get rid of acne fast? Yes. You will see a noticeable result in the morning. The pores become clear and narrow, the inflammation subsides and dries, the redness and pain pass. It helps to remove even red and brown marks from past eruptions, but it is better not to wait long until the inflammation grows to large scales. After all, the agent copes well with just emerging pimples, which have not yet ripened.
Video. Anti-inflammatory face mask
If you need to urgently bring your face in order, then try on yourself the action of such an unusual remedy. At the same time, check if the paste helps with acne, and then you can give advice to others. However, do not forget before applying it to all acne, check the reaction of your skin on a small area to completely eliminate the possible allergy.