Not so few modern people are faced with the problem of bad feet. And this applies not only to men( as we used to think), but also to women. For example, a lot of unpleasant emotions cause a visit to guests, where you have to take off your shoes. .. But you can get rid of all this yourself, at home( if you exclude such a reason as leg disease).The cream for feet from sweat and a smell perfectly copes with unpleasant smells and the reasons of their occurrence.
The main causes of the appearance of unpleasant odor
Unpleasant odor from the feet is extremely rare at the genetic level. Basically, it arises from any problems. One can identify the main causes of the disease and name the specific treatment:
- One of the main causes can be called fungal infections, the treatment of which should not be delayed. For treatment it is better to choose a cream from a smell and a strong sweating of feet with antifungal action.
- The second most important one is bad shoes. Low quality, synthetic materials, non-breathing shoes or too tight - all this is ideal for the emergence of bacteria or infection.
- Low level of hygiene. Non-observance of personal hygiene leads to the appearance of not only an unpleasant smell of the feet, but also the whole body. It is enough to wash your feet 2 times a day.
- Increased sweating also forms a favorable area for bacteria, which cause an unpleasant odor when they multiply. Excessive sweating can be congenital or appear as a result of diseases. To get rid of it or significantly reduce the help of trays with antibacterial agents, after which a cream is applied against sweating of the feet.
- Active way of life. Sports activities, fast movement, physical work make sweat glands work much faster. After heavy loads, it is necessary to perform water procedures. Antibacterial deodorants for feet or even ordinary deodorants are good.
- Diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular disease can also affect the appearance of unpleasant odors.
- The state of stress also leads to excessive sweating.
How to get rid of the unpleasant odor of the feet
Not everything is as scary and hopeless as it seems. Any problem can be solved. The main thing is to know how.
- The first rule is good hygiene. Daily water procedures, preferably with the use of laundry soap.
- Everyday change of socks or stockings, which must be carefully washed with disinfectants.
- Frequent ventilation of shoes.
- Treat your feet with special sprays and deodorants before dressing your toes or shoes. You can use a special cream for sweating feet.
Means to help in removing the odor of
There is a wide variety of remedies for getting rid of the smell of sweat. Basically, they are freely available at pharmacies or shops, but some creams from sweat and bad breath can easily be prepared at home. In their properties, they do not differ from purchased ones.
Starch "cream" against the smell of feet
A fairly simple but effective cream can be prepared at home using simple and affordable ingredients. In a small container, mix in equal proportions with starch, baking soda, olive oil or karite oil. Adding a few drops of essential oil, you need to carefully grind everything. A wonderful cream for legs with sweat is ready. After evening baths, the cream is rubbed into the feet. When choosing essential oils, it is desirable to take into account their properties:
- Lemon extract. Reduces the secretion of sweat and cleanses the skin from dead cells that contribute to the development of fungal infection.
- Extract of oak. A good antiseptic, which disinfects the skin and dries it.
- Tea tree extract, karite or lavender well heals the skin thanks to its oil components.
- Propolis. Excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
Talk for the feet with their own hands
Very well absorb the excess moisture cornstarch and talc, which can be cooked at home.
Take a glass of ordinary rice and grind it in a coffee grinder to a powder state. The resulting powder is poured into a sealed container, a cotton swab soaked in essential oil is placed on top. It is tightly closed with a lid and left to saturate the smell. For this purpose, there is quite a day. The obtained talc is used for rubbing the feet.
In addition to various creams, ointments are no less effective and other folk remedies and methods.
Tea from sage with unpleasant odor of feet. Reminder
Folk remedies against odor
The use of trays, infusions perfectly cope with unpleasant odors and infections. Sometimes quite unexpectedly simple and affordable components can be very healing. For example, black tea. Boil three teaspoons of a tea leaf in a liter of water and use in a warm form for daily baths. Contained in tea tannins have antibacterial properties and significantly reduce sweating.
In the absence of cuts and wounds, you can make baths using table vinegar. To do this, a glass of vinegar and ten drops of thyme oil are added to the basin with warm water. The duration of this procedure is 20 min. In a week, thanks to the properties of such trays, the smell of perspiration will disappear or become much less.
A glass of large salt diluted in two liters of warm water is an excellent night remedy that perfectly copes with this problem. Especially when after them rub well wiped feet with lavender oil. Salt well tightens the pores, and lavender has antibacterial properties, it will also give the feet a pleasant smell.
Video. The smell of feet: why?
Various herbs for trays, essential oils for grinding, cream and talc may be used. All this in the complex will help get rid of the unpleasant odor of the feet. The main thing is not to launch this problem, but to fight it at the first manifestations.