Home hair rinsing: tools and tinctures
Most women, caring for their hair, pay a lot of attention to the choice of shampoos and masks, while completely forgetting the rinsing of the rinses after washing, which brings much more benefit to them than industrial cosmetics.
Hair rinsing should occur after each washing of the head. It helps not only to wash the rest of the shampoo from the curls, but also to restore their structure. After all, solutions for rinsing, as a rule, are prepared from medicinal herbs, which have powerful therapeutic effects and can eliminate many cosmetic problems.
Functions of rinsers
What is the main task of industrial balsam rinsers? In order to give hair shine, smoothness and lightness when combing. However, this effect lasts not very long - no more than a day. In addition, after some funds, a fat film appears on the locks, which gives them an untidy dirty look.
Completely another thing home rinse, made from broths of medicinal herbs, which are famous for their magical properties for more than a dozen years. With their competent use, you can achieve amazing results.
Hair after them acquires a natural shine, which they endowed with nature. Their cuticle becomes smooth, as a result of which the curls cease to break and break. In addition, medicinal plants provide hair with complex nutrition, which leads to their strengthening and active growth.
If we talk about the basic functions of home rinsers, we can distinguish the following:
- they provide a full wash of shampoo from hair;
- eliminate from them a deposit of calcium and other salts that are present in the water;
- makes the hair softer;
- gives them volume;
- relieve statistical electricity;
- strengthens the roots of the hair, thereby preventing their loss;
- relieves of unpleasant symptoms, characteristic for various skin diseases;
- restore the acidity of the scalp.
In addition, home rinsers give hair a beautiful appearance. After their regular application, the locks completely restore their structure and begin to shine with health.
These properties are almost every conditioner, prepared from natural ingredients at home. Unlike similar means of industrial production, home rinsers do not contain any flavors and fragrances that can adversely affect the hair condition.
Home rinse aid is used to restore the scalp and hair. They gradually eliminate all damage, so they should be used for a long time. However, according to many reviews, it is the use of home rinsers that can achieve a lasting effect, unlike industrial production, which only tidies up the gloss and then only for a few hours.
How to properly apply hair straighteners?
To get the desired effect from rinsing, you need to know how to properly perform this procedure. Below is the instruction for this.
- Remember! To rinse your hair you should take much longer than the procedure for washing your head.
- For rinsing you will need ordinary running water without any additives. Many women recommend rinsing curls with cold running water, well, or slightly warm. But since your head will be under water for a long time, there is a big risk of getting sick. Therefore, it is better to use warm water for these purposes, which will not cause you any discomfort.
- For rinsing the head, it is best to use running water. However, it contains many salts and harmful substances, so it will be very good if you use filtered water for the procedure.
- You also need to pre-prepare a couple of liters of warm mineral water( non-carbonated).It should be pre-determined at room temperature for several hours, and then heated to the desired temperature.
- In mineral water, you should add the ingredient that you decided to use( according to the recipe).It can be vinegar, chamomile, lemon juice and much more.
- Prepared water should be poured into the pelvis and lowered into it with the head. The hair in this water should be rinsed for several minutes.
- After washing, the hair should be slightly squeezed out, but not squeezed, otherwise it will damage their structure.
- Next, the hair should be damped with a cotton towel in gentle, smooth movements. It perfectly absorbs moisture and does not hurt the hairs themselves. Use terry towels is not highly recomended.
- After this procedure, do not use a hairdryer, as it will lead to the opening of the cuticle and damage the structure of the hair, and therefore all your efforts before this will be brought to naught. If you need to dry your hair urgently, use a hair dryer at least at low temperatures. It will not destroy them so much.
- Remember! Immediately after washing your hair, you can not comb your hair in any way. They must at least a little dry out and get stronger. It is desirable to use a comb with rare teeth, made of natural materials.
- After using shampoo and applying hair rinses according to this scheme, it is not necessary to apply conditioner or other emollients to curls. And so will be soft and silky.
- To conduct such rinses should be after each washing of the head, but only if it does not happen every day. Experts recommend doing this 2-3 times a week.
- Hair rinsing should be carried out for one month. After the end of this period, you must change the composition used.
How to carry out hair rinsing after washing, you now know. Now before you there is another question, what recipe for rinsing agent to choose? However, making your choice is much easier than you might think. Moreover, almost in every recipe indicates for what type of hair this product is intended. Having made your choice correctly, you can see positive results after the first rinsing.
Recipes for rinses
The home rinse aid can be made from a wide variety of ingredients. But the most popular of them are:
- essential oils;
- Chamomile Pharmacy;
- juice of lemon.
The rinse aid with vinegar is ideal for owners of fatty hair types. It well removes greasy shine and dirt from the scalp and hair. Prepare it very simply, but use for this is not the usual table vinegar, and apple. For 1 liter of water, you need to dilute about 50 ml of apple cider vinegar.
Rinsers, in which essential oils are present, are the safest. Moreover, absolutely everything can use them. The main thing here is to choose the right oil. For example, for women with oily hair, tea tree oil, lemon and sage are ideal, and for those who suffer from the dryness of curls - mandarin oil, ylang-ylang, chamomile and rosewood. If you have a normal type of hair, then you should use pine, mint and cypress oil.
Such rinsing machines are very easy to prepare. In one liter of water, about 4 drops of essential oil are dissolved. If you take 2-3 liters, then, accordingly, you need to add 8-12 drops of oil.
Nettle rinse is one of the best, as it is able to cope with almost all cosmetic problems, including with abundant hair loss.
This is why trichologists designate the use of this rinse aid for everyone without exception.
However, blond beauties should still be cautious about it, because nettle can give an undesirable shade. The rinse aid is easy. A glass of water should be poured into a tablespoon of dry nettle and cooked in a water bath for a quarter of an hour after boiling. Then give the broth a little to stand, and then it can be filtered and diluted in the necessary amount of water.
Chamomile rinse is ideal for blonde girls. It eliminates dandruff, itching, scaling of the skin, softens and moisturizes the hair itself. In addition, it has a clarifying effect, which is another undeniable advantage for them. Preparing the rinse aid from chamomile on the same principle as the rinse off conditioner.
Honey conditioner is considered very useful, but women try to avoid using it, being afraid that there will be a sugar coating on their hair. Their fears are completely unjustified, since the honey solution has a low concentration of sugar, which is quickly absorbed into the skin and hair.
The rinse aid is prepared as follows: in a water bath, 150 ml of honey melts to a very liquid state, after which it is mixed in rinsed water.
A rinse aid made from lemon juice is ideal for owners of fatty hair. For dry strands, it is best not to use it, since it can harm them. Preparing the conditioner is as follows: 1 l of water is diluted with 100 ml fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Remember! Whatever you choose the recipe for rinse aid, you can achieve the desired effect from it only on condition of regular use.