Aspirin for acne: get rid of unpleasant acne on your face forever!
Acetylsalicylic acid is an excellent antipyretic medicine that is available in every home. Its use was previously intended only for medicinal purposes. However, the effectiveness of aspirin and its low cost has prompted scientists to test it in other ways. And what was the surprise of many when they proved that this drug can also be used externally for cosmetic purposes.
How does aspirin work on the face?
Acetylsalicylic acid has a number of characteristics, which makes it possible to use it as an additional ingredient in the manufacture of cosmetics. Today, home masks, which are prepared from this drug, have gained their popularity. Masks for the face with aspirin
What is its success? Does the addition of aspirin to the mask harm the skin? No! And not only does not harm, but still brings a lot of benefits! Acetylsalicylic acid beneficially affects the skin, thanks to its features. Namely:
- it has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which allows using it for the treatment of acne and acne;
- it has rejuvenating properties, improves skin turgor and smoothes wrinkles;
- it gives the skin a healthy glow.
All these qualities allow using it for the preparation of home cosmetics. But most often use aspirin from acne, preparing a mask from it. When this drug interacts with the skin, it immediately begins to actively perform its work. All bacteria almost immediately die on contact with acid, resulting in inflammation, and redness, characteristic of acne, begin to lighten and gradually disappear.
Therefore, if you are interested to know if aspirin helps with acne, we can safely answer - yes! Only one important rule is to apply these masks regularly at intervals of 3 to 4 days. Thus, you can not only cure the already existing acne on the face, but also prevent the emergence of new ones.
After learning that aspirin can save you from acne, do not immediately run to the medicine cabinet and begin to prepare a face mask. Acetylsalicylic acid is a drug, and therefore has a number of contraindications, in which its use is strictly prohibited. Such contraindications include:
- I, II, and III semester of pregnancy;
- lactation period;
- presence of cracks and wounds on the skin surface;
- is an individual drug intolerance.
Use aspirin against acne is recommended after a small test for the tolerability of this drug. Prepare the mask according to one recipe below and apply a small amount on your wrist. After 5 - 10 minutes, rinse.
If signs of individual intolerance( itching, redness, peeling, and others) have appeared on the site of application of the mask for 24 hours, the use of the mask should be discarded. If these signs were not observed, you can safely begin treatment for acne with aspirin.
Rules for applying aspirin mask for face
There are many recipes for preparing masks with aspirin. However, all of them will not be effective if you do not adhere to the following rules:
- Always use fresh aspirin for masks;
- Other components must also be fresh with expiration date;
- Dishes for cooking masks should be clean and dry;
- Aspirin tablets should be ground before the preparation of the mask before the preparation of the mask;
- Often in the recipes for the preparation of therapeutic masks there is honey. If you have liquid honey, use it is recommended in the same condition. If you only have candied honey, it should be pre-melted in a water bath. However, it should not be overheated beyond 40C, because at this temperature honey loses its useful properties. The same applies to other components requiring preheating;
- It is not possible to increase the exposure time of the mask to the skin, since aspirin is a medicinal product and can cause signs of an allergic reaction on the skin after prolonged exposure.
Recipes for facial masks with aspirin against acne
Aspirin for acne can be used in many ways. For example, you can simply crush the tablets, drip a few drops of ordinary water in them, so that a thick gruel will turn out. And after a point-wise apply the resulting medicinal mush on the inflamed areas. After 15 minutes, the excess should be cleaned with a damp cloth and moistened with a moisturizing cream.
But such a mask should be used neatly and only in emergency cases, since aspirin in its pure form can cause skin peeling. But other options for preparing therapeutic masks can be used regularly.
For example, you can take crushed aspirin tablets and mix them with liquid honey so that a creamy mixture is obtained that is easily distributed throughout the skin. The mask should be applied by massage movements and keep it on the skin of the face for 15-20 minutes. This mask, in addition to the therapeutic effect, helps to give the skin a fresh look, rejuvenates it and has a whitening effect. However, it is noticeable not immediately, but only 2 - 3 hours after the application of the mask.
Aspirin can be used to prepare a therapeutic lotion. To do this, take any face lotion without alcohol and pour into it three crushed aspirin tablets. All thoroughly shake until the tablets completely dissolve. And after using it 1 - 2 times a day, applying to the cleansed skin.
If you suffer from acne, but you have very sensitive skin, then you can also use a remedy for acne with aspirin. But not the same as above, but according to the following recipe:
- chop 4 tablets of aspirin and a tablespoon of oat flakes in a coffee grinder;
- the resulting powder is mixed with 1 tsp.ordinary drinking water and 1 tsp.kefir;
- wait for 10 to 15 minutes until the flakes swell and the mask becomes more viscous;
- apply to the skin of the face, and after 30 minutes remove the leftovers with a cotton disc moistened in warm milk.
Mask with aspirin, honey and jojoba oil helps very well with pimples. To do this, take 3 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid, chop and mix with warmed honey and jojoba oil( 1 tsp).Apply the mask to a clean and steamed face. A quarter of an hour to remove the remnants of a soft napkin. To wash the face with water after such procedure does not cost within an hour.
If you have oily skin, then this problem will solve the problem, and this mask will help to save you from acne. To make it, you need fresh squeezed lemon juice and 6 tablets of aspirin. After mixing these ingredients, you should get a mushy mass, which should be applied to the skin for no more than 10 minutes.
White clay also helps to fight the appearance of a greasy shine on the face. However, if you mix it with aspirin, it will also be an excellent remedy for acne. First you need to cook white clay. Take one tablespoon of clay and dilute it with a small amount of water( in the end should get a thick mass), and then add to it 3 - 4 tablets of aspirin.
If the mask does not go well on the skin, you should moisten your hands or moisten your skin with plain water when applying it. This mask should be kept until completely dry.
And if you, on the contrary, have a skin prone to dryness, you better prepare a mask from acne from fatty sour cream and aspirin. On 1 tablespoon of sour cream there are 2 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid. Do not keep this mask for too long.10 - 15 minutes will be enough to completely impact the components on the skin.
Instead of sour cream, you can also use yogurt. Only it is necessary to take natural yoghurt without any dyes and other flavoring additives. This yogurt has the most useful properties and perfectly moisturizes the skin.