The diet of AD.Beauty requires sacrifice?
The condition, when the extra pounds just do not allow to live, are met quite often, especially for young people who want to look like models from the cover of the magazine. To achieve this form, recommended by nutrition experts weight loss techniques, for them just a frivolous occupation. But ad diet is what you need. After all, in translation this name means "infernal diet" or "anaeraxic diet".
The meaning of the translation of the name speaks volumes. First and foremost, that having grown thin, it is possible to make a heap of illnesses with which it will be practically impossible to cope later. Secondly, if you still get lucky and serious health problems do not begin to manifest themselves immediately, you will have to struggle with excess weight for the rest of your life. Because it will occur even with a minimal amount of food, exceeding the ad-diet. Those.once you have tried this technique, you risk becoming her hostage forever.
Basics AD diet
And yet, if there is an irresistible desire to go through the entire course of this diet and self-confidence, you should learn its basic rules.
- Duration of the diet is 90 days.
- Strict adherence to caloric content according to the table. There are days when you can consume 0 or 50 calories per day, and there are also those when 450 kcal, but this is the maximum. In general, this is 150, 200, 250, 300 kcal.
- Fractional power, i.e.a daily portion of food, is divided into small parts and is eaten throughout the day.
- The last undershot no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
- Drinking in the form of water - 1.5 liters.
- Strong physical activity is prohibited. Soothing baths, wraps are welcome.
- Alcohol, sweet and flour is forbidden.
- You can drink natural juices without preservatives and colorants, weak tea and coffee.
Menu AD diet
A legitimate question arises: "And what can you eat for 150 calories per day?" To answer it you should have a table of caloric content at hand and constantly study it. Here are a few examples, a daily diet for the ad diet.
- 200 g cabbage + 60 g boiled shrimp + 150 g of kefir low-fat.
- 1 pear + 180 g sweet pepper + 70 g tofu.
- 1 kiwi +200 g of raspberries + 30 g of boiled chicken meat.
This principle is used to calculate the ration for another amount of daily calorie content. Strongly not clear up.
Despite this minimalism in nutrition, with regard to ad diet reviews of courageous girls talk about the achievement of stunning results and the disappearance of hunger already on the 4th day of the course.
About the disadvantages of "infernal diet" discussed above and you can still add that as a result of its almost 100% there are the following ailments:
- cardiac dysfunction;
- muscle dystrophy;
- metabolic disorders;
- disorders of the nervous system;
- disorders of the hormonal system;
- decreased vitality and mood;
- deterioration of hair, nails and skin;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
On the part of doctors this diet says a clear "No", but every person has the right to choose. Therefore, think and weigh all the pros and cons in your individual case.