Types of the epidermis fall into four categories: normal, dry, fat, combination. In addition, there are transient or temporary states and age changes, from which, alas, no one is immune. The problem of how to determine the type of facial skin is quite relevant.
It is best to assign a solution to a cosmetician. And if there is no such possibility, it is necessary to approach the issue very seriously, after all, the right care can rejuvenate a woman, while improperly aggravating problems and even provoking new ones.
Characteristics Table As is known, all types of facial skin have their own characteristics. These differences can be determined visually.
- beige-pink tint;
- no rashes, dilated pores, other troubles.
- pinkish yellow shade
- susceptibility to allergic rashes
- peeling as a reaction to external stimuli
- frequent itching
- yellowish gray or earthy shade
- greasy shine
- extended pores
- black dots
- frequent inflammations( red or white spots,comedones)
Mixed type of epidermis combined characteristics of dry and fat. Therefore, in order to diagnose mixed types of facial skin, it is necessary to recall the areas of dry and oily dermis in a combined form:
- dry zones of mixed skin are around the eyes, at the temples and on the cheeks;
- fatty - this is the nose, forehead and chin.
- wrinkles around the eyes, in the region of the mouth and nose;
- is possible, cheeks and forehead are also covered with a fine mesh;
- tone of the dermis is lowered, it seems soft and lethargic.
Super facial mask for cottage cheese, kefir and honey for different types of skin: Video
Procedure for determining the type of
How to determine the skin type of your face using this table? It is necessary to clean the face and allow it to relax from cosmetics 2-4 hours. After cleansing, we do not use creams or other products.
We sit at the window so that natural daylight falls on our face, and through the magnifying glass we carefully study our face.
You need to consider whether there are pimples on the epidermis, whether the pores are enlarged, whether there are cracks, peeling, wrinkles. Checking with the table above, find out what type of facial skin belongs to you, this will be the key point of how to take care of it.
Test for fading skin
How to understand the type of skin of your face, and what care does it require? After all, if you are for. .. traditional tests are not enough.
Squeeze the cheek with a thumb pad and rotate and follow the reaction:
- The dermis resists, responds elastically and confidently - no signs of wilting.
- The dermis responds with fine vanishing wrinkles along the way, elasticity is weak - the initial degree of wilting.
- Derma almost does not resist, many wrinkles are formed along the way - fading.
Skin toning test
How to determine the types of facial skin and their individual characteristics with respect to tone? Rapid testing, which every woman can do, will help.
Protect your thumb and forefinger with the skin on your cheek. The easier it is to hold the fold, the weaker the tone:
- fold is difficult to hold - excellent tone;
- fold is easy to hold - the tone is lowered;
- on the dermis there is a long trace of the fold - loose skin, low tone.
How to determine the type of facial skin quickly and correctly: Video
In addition to the listed methods, there are also precise apparatus for diagnosing the type of facial skin. They are small in size and easy to use.
These devices are used for express diagnostics in beauty salons. The device produces a result taking into account many parameters. A woman can immediately learn all the features of her derma, as well as the changes that have occurred in her. The device is understandable in management, so it is popular in home use.
General recommendations for determining the type of
When determining the type of face dermis, it is worth remembering that its characteristics often change. How to be in such cases? Everything is simple - diagnosed by the most frequent conditions. For example, a tan or a walk in the frost can not be called a typical situation. What events can change the characteristics of your dermis?
- water - drinking and for washing;
- days of the female monthly calendar, pregnancy;
- climate change, seasonal phenomena.
In addition, poorly affect the state of beauty:
- emotional state, healthy sleep;
- health problems;
- new cosmetics;
Skin is a complex and rather whimsical organ of the human body. Nevertheless, the dermis is just as responsive to good care, as it is demanding of changes. Therefore, every woman can learn the rules of care, achieve excellent results and look blooming and attractive at any age. The definition of the type of skin plays a leading role in this.
Mask recipes from honey and eggs for oily, dry and normal facial skin: Video