An idea of what cellulite is every woman, regardless of age. This awareness is associated with the real problem in the form of an "orange peel" in the problem areas of most of the fair sex.
In addition, most women are trying to find the answer to their main question - how to effectively get rid of cellulite forever?
Let's try to figure out for what time, with what means and how quickly to get rid of cellulite in the home without harming health.
How to get rid of cellulite at home?
- 1 How to get rid of cellulite at home?
- 2 Cellulite Exercises
- 3 How to get rid of cellulite in a week?
Cellulite is exclusively a problem for women and can occur at any age, regardless of physique and body weight. The problem of cellulite is more connected, not with the volume of fat, but with its distribution in the form of tuberosity in loose subcutaneous fat due to the influence of estrogens. Therefore, to lose weight and get rid of cellulite is not exactly the same thing.
Many women are asking questions, but is it possible and if so, how to get rid of cellulite at home without resorting to the services of professionals? Yes, you can. The most important thing that needs to be done in the process of implementing the plan is to "stir up" the metabolism and force the body to break down the subcutaneous fat.
The first recommendation is addressed to full women: to get rid of cellulite on the legs of , as well as other parts of the body is possible only after losing weight. In parallel with it, it is necessary to carry out a complex of anti-cellulite measures. It is from this point you should start women with normal weight, but having cellulite.
Conditionally distinguish exogenous and endogenous ways of getting rid of cellulite. The first group includes all methods that are applied from the outside: physical load, wraps, the use of special creams, etc.
The second group includes methods that affect the body: for example, special food additives( dietary supplements, teas), diet therapy, etc.
Where to start:
- Eat natural, high-quality, low-calorie foods often in small portions. Drink a day at least 2 liters of water;
- "Preheat problem areas" using anti-cellulite clothing - shorts, waistband, etc.;
- Quit smoking, drinking alcohol and strong coffee;
- Use anti-cellulite creams, which in combination with physical activity will noticeably eliminate the appearance of cellulite. Important: for the effect to be noticeable recommended regularly, for a long time to use such means;
- Apply once a week to problem areas scrubs that you can prepare yourself. One of the recipes: mix in the same proportion of honey, ground coffee and any vegetable oil. Apply the scrub to problem areas with massage movements, and then wash off and lubricate the skin with cream;
- Perform a vacuum massage or self-massage during the application and rubbing of the cream;
- From home remedies effective in anti-cellulite attitude contrast shower, the effect of which affects the blood filling of tissues, and, consequently, on the metabolism.
Cellulite after delivery of will be less noticeable if you follow the above recommendations for 2 to 4 weeks.
Physical exercise is one of the effective ways by which you can get rid of cellulite. It is useful and effective to perform daily anaerobic loads in the form of running, fast walking, etc.
If cellulite on the pope is noticeable, how will it get rid of it with the help of exercises? Experts recommend performing only a few exercises per day, and in a few weeks there will be a difference:
- Jumps in height, starting from 50 times;
- Squat with a flat back against the wall, starting from 30 times;
- Twist "pedal bike" lying on his back from 50 times;
- Perform the exercise with the feet "scissors" in a lying position from 30 times;
Parallel to the skin in the buttock area, appears on the thighs, how to get rid of from him and for how long? With the help of a set of the same exercises, as in the process of their implementation the muscles of the buttocks and thighs are involved.
In case of visible cellulite on the stomach, you can get rid of it with physical exertion:
- Against cellulite on the abdomen, the hoop is effective, which must be twisted at the waist, hips every day for at least 20 minutes;
- Raise the legs perpendicular to the floor 30 times, while lying down;
In the early days to perform all the exercises is difficult, so they can be alternated. Later, when the muscles cease to ache, fatigue from physical exertion will disappear, it should be increased by adding new exercises.
How to get rid of cellulite in a week?
Is it possible to get rid of cellulite in a short time, for example, one week? With all the will and the actions applied, seven days are too few for cellulite to disappear completely.
So fast way yet no one came up. In addition, the speed of disposal is directly dependent not only on the actions taken, but also on the neglect of the process( primarily body weight).As a minimum, it should take 2 - 4 weeks for a noticeable difference. And therefore, before setting a goal to get rid of cellulite for a month , it is important to analyze your lifestyle: the presence of harmful factors, the degree of obesity, physical activity and nutrition.
When asked if can permanently get rid of cellulite , it is possible to say with certainty that it is possible, but also on condition of a lifestyle change that implies adherence to the above simple recommendations.