Rub the corn with shoes, especiallynew, - the most common thing( of course, if shoes or boots are not custom-made).Some women deliberately buy shoes of a slightly smaller size: it seems to them that the leg will look smaller, more accurate. And severely disappointed literally after the first tens of meters, passed in a new thing. But often you have to suffer from shoes of "your" size. What can be done so that shoes and calluses do not rub, and do not cloud the joy of buying?
We buy shoes "correctly"
This is not a reservation at all, any footwear should be bought correctly. You need to make a purchase at the end of the day, in the evening. This is a very simple explanation: in the evening, a person's leg slightly increases in size. Or, in simple terms, "poured".Acquired at this time of the day shoes or boots, as practice shows, will not rub your foot neither tomorrow morning, nor in the process of its further wearing.
The next, very important step - the shoes need to be properly distributed. This will do without painful water corns, which will necessarily grow into dry ones. The old folk method, which allows our shoes to "sit on their feet," is as follows: an alcohol impregnated with a cotton swab needs to be thoroughly moistened with places where rubbing of calluses is possible.
If the shoes are closed, use an even more effective way: shoes rinse from inside with alcohol, put on warm socks and just walk around the house for a while.
Treatment of dry calluses: Video
We adjust footwear "by itself"
The problem, as in new footwear not to rub the calluses, sharply stood always, and, accordingly, people have learned to successfully fight it. There is an abyss of tricks with which you can avoid hassle, which brand new shoes are able to deliver to your proprietress. These methods are diverse: for different types of shoes there are little secrets. Choose what will help you the best way to fix a seemingly hopeless situation.
- One of the most common misfortunes in the owners of brand new shoes is a strong rubbing of the heel of the heel. In this case, you can successfully avoid getting from the new calluses if you knock on the back with a hammer. Do this very carefully, so as not to damage, scratch or deform the product itself. On the place that rubs the leg, put a piece of soft tissue, then lightly tap the hammer. The skin at this point will become softer, and will not rub the skin.
- If you knock on brand-new beautiful shoes with a hammer, you really do not want to, and the heel still rubs hard, try to lubricate the back of the inside with a candle or soap. This simple action will significantly reduce friction. Repeat this procedure several times a day until the shoes are worn, "sit on the leg" and cease to reap.
- You can try the following method. A small towel is moistened in vinegar, tightly put in problem shoes, leave for the night.
- Shoes are often rubbed just because they are a little too small. Take a large rag, moisten with boiling water, always squeeze( !) And put it inside for fifteen minutes. Then put on an ordinary sock, put on your shoes and walk around the house for a couple of hours. You will see, the result will not take long.
- Tear off the newspaper with small pieces of water, pound them into the shoes, especially in those places where it began to rub. After the newspaper shreds dry up, the shoes will increase in size and cease to reap. But do not accelerate the drying process, trying to put shoes under the radiator or trying to blow dry with a hairdryer. They dry safely themselves in about a day.
- If you get a problem with shoes made from genuine leather, you can do so. In plastic bags, pour water and tie them properly. Then put these bags in shoes, and them - in the freezer. And since the water gradually expands during freezing, then, consequently, your shoes will also stretch.
- The same procedure can be carried out with winter boots on the fur, if they, too, were a bit out of size. When the water freezes, put the boots in a warm room and wait for the ice to melt. When you are educated, you immediately make sure that they are a bit freer. If the shoes still continue to reap - repeat the operation again.
- It also happens that favorite boots made of genuine leather become tight after the summer. It's okay, they just withered a little. It is enough to put on them a thick layer of baby cream and leave for 3-4 hours to impregnate. After such a procedure, the shoes will again become like new.
- Before leaving the house in the newly bought shoes, grease your feet with a fat cream. The skin on the legs will become softer, and the shoes will not so rub it.
- The box containing the new shoes is wrapped overnight with a wet towel - it will be much easier to wear such shoes.
- And how not to rub the callus with rubber shoes? Is it possible to stretch it? The fact is that real rubber shoes are now on sale practically no: such products are made of PVC.It, unlike real rubber, you can stretch. First, touch the heated needle to the edge of the boot - if it started to melt - this is not rubber, you can start. The usual PVC at a temperature of 70 degrees begins to soften. So you need to boil water, and pour it into your boot. When the water has cooled to a tolerable temperature, pour out the water and quickly boot the boots on a thick toe. PVC is very durable for stretching, breaking it like rubber is not so easy, so pull the softened shoes boldly. After putting on, stand in cold water. Tight boots stretch out exactly on the leg.
We appeal to specialists
In case when for some reason all of the above methods are not suitable, go to the shoe store. They will be offered some tools and devices that help to cope with the problem of rubbing.
- I do not want to rub the corncobs, of course, to anyone. To avoid this trouble, you can buy a special spray-stretching or foam-stretching. Such means should be applied to the internal surfaces of shoes in places where corn can appear, and to resemble some time at home. This procedure on the first attempt, as a rule, does not give the desired results, so it must be repeated several times.
- Try using a hairdryer to warm up new shoes or boots from the inside, and then, quickly treating them with a spray for stretching, put on a foot in a tight toe. After cooling, repeat the procedure a few more times - probably even the tightest shoes will stretch.
- Also you can be offered in the store special soft strips, which are stuck in places where the new callus can appear most likely. These strips will reliably protect the skin of the feet from unnecessary friction.
- In shoe stores, small silicone pads and pads are required. They are attached from the inside to the back of the shoes in problem areas, and prevent the formation of calluses.
- Special pads are also sold. They allow not only to quickly expand new shoes, but also give them the necessary shape and even size.
How to measure shoes( reminder)
Using these tips, you can greatly facilitate your life by avoiding or warning all the effects of rubbing. Remember, when buying shoes, be sure to try on it not only sitting, but also to check how it sits on the foot, if you stand up to their full height. Do not buy shoes alone - take a girlfriend with you to the store, who, from the outside, can give good advice. And finally. The more quality the shoes you buy, the less problems it will bring after the purchase.
How to quickly cure corn: Video