Despite the apparent strength and incredible strength, the female body is very fragile, a special "weak spot" of it is the female reproductive system, which is subjected to an incredible number of attacks of infections and diseases, many of which lead to unpleasant consequences.
- Certain pathologies and diseases of the uterus
Uterus is a pear shaped muscular hollow organ that acts as a "cradle" to the embryo. It is in the small pelvis, in front of the rectum, but behind the bladder.
- The bottom - the upper part of the uterus, which is convex and protrudes above the entry of the fallopian tubes into the uterus itself;
- Bodies - the bottom passes into the so-called body of the uterus, which is the largest middle part of the uterus, at the bottom the rounded part is the watering can, then the isthmus of the uterus follows.
- Cervical - the transition from the uterus to the vagina is called the "neck" of the uterus.
Also in the womb, the back and front walls are divided, which consist of three layers. The very first layer, which contacts the interior of the body - the perimeter, is a serous membrane. Then follows the muscle layer or myometrium, the thickest layer, which is characterized by the elasticity and content of a variety of lymphatic, blood vessels and veins. And the last, the inner layer of the uterus - the endometrium or the mucous layer, the thickness of which should be about three millimeters, it should be smooth.
Since the uterus is very mobile in the body of a woman, it can take different positions, normally it should occupy a central position. Depending on various factors, changes in the structure of the uterine wall may occur( pregnancy, menstruation, diseases).
Some pathologies and diseases of the uterus
- Hypoplasia of the uterus, a condition that is extremely rare, when the uterus lags behind in its development from the norm, this is either a congenital defect or problems in the development of the body. The condition is not treated and more often women with such a diagnosis can not have children.
- Bending of the uterus, when the body of the uterus is tilted in one direction or another, this condition is not considered dangerous and problematic for conception. The problem arises with a problematic bend, when spikes appear, then a woman can be tormented by pain.
- Uterine dysplasia, anatomical pathology in the structure of the uterus, when a single cavity is split into two horns that connect in the lower part. This state leads to a lot of problems, women often can not bear the child, normally conceive, suffer from abnormal bleeding.
- Omission of the uterus, anomaly in which the uterus falls below the normal level in the body of a woman, this is due to poor muscle tone, rupture of crotches, weakness of the ligament of the uterus, even due to weight lifting. Since all organs are interconnected, the result is a displacement of the rectum, and the walls of the vagina and bladder. Not only does the sexual function decrease, but a condition threatening the life of the woman arises when the vagina can drop out, etc.
- Polyposis of the endometrium, when the hormonal background and the mucous membrane of the uterus is broken pathologically changes, and polyps( local growth of the endometrium) appear. The condition leads to the impossibility of implantation of the egg and the bearing of the child.
- Hyperplasia, a condition in which there is an increase in the number of cells and proliferation of uterine tissue, which is why it is pathologically increased. It is accompanied by severe bleeding during menstruation, which leads to a deterioration of well-being, as well as the inability to conceive a child.
- Endometritis is an inflammatory disease when foci of inflammation appear in the uterine mucosa due to bacteria, fungi and viruses that get inside. The disease can go to a chronic stage with a recurrent nature, seize other organs, which will lead to infertility and a significant deterioration in the quality of life.
We do not often meet this term, however, one of the pathologies of the uterus is the accumulation of liquid in the uterus itself.
The problem is that the serosimeter is not the main condition, it is just one of the manifestations of a disease or pathology.
The accumulating fluid itself can be serous or inflammatory, the one that appears after delivery is called "lochometry" and is associated with problems with the entry of lochia, and the accumulation of blood in the uterus is called a "hematometer".
According to the doctors' observation, it is concluded that the serosimeter appears more often in women entering the climax condition, then hormonal restructuring occurs and problems arise with the permeability of the vascular wall, as well as cell membranes, in the uterine membrane. Endometrium can no longer be updated so well, as there is no monthly one, and such mechanical action as "scraping" leads to serosymmetry.
Indirectly the appearance of serosomes is facilitated by:
- Low mobility of life;
- Smoking and Alcohol;
- uterine surgery and trauma;
- Poor nutrition;
- Random sex life.
The main sign of the serosimeter is the entrainment of the uterus in size, which is accompanied by aching pain. The increase can be so significant that the peritoneal deformation will be visible. Here the main thing to distinguish the accumulation of fluid from tumors, cysts, etc., so the correct ultrasound diagnosis, which will be visible anehozhennaya liquid. On the presence of the serosometer, they will also be indicated by such symptoms as:
- Watery, abundant discharge of liquid of grayish color;
- Problems with urination;
- Problems with sex, sexual intercourse is accompanied by pain, then grayish fluid can be released;
- Elevated temperature if already purulent or infectious replenishment has developed.
If the accumulation of fluid is not accompanied by the development of bacterial infection, then with this pathology fight by scraping the uterus, then do a histological examination, and if necessary, expand the cervical canal followed by drainage of the uterus. Do not self-medicate, the serosimeter may be a symptom of cancer, so before receiving the results of the analysis and the more after it should act only according to the doctor's recommendations.
Later they can prescribe medications that help improve the trophic of the mucous membrane of the uterus, including vitamins, immunocorrectors and biostimulants.
Tell your friends!